none
Font error when sending mail from sever to client. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all.

pl help me.

when use  account mail send email title no problem.

but.I use smt.gmail.com send mail from server to machine client .when check email in client  font error.

thanks you

Thursday, November 14, 2019 2:17 AM

All replies

• Hi, 

smt.gmail.com, should it be smtp.gmail.com? Was this a typo?

If the email could be sent correct with "account email", then ssrs should be working correctly. (BTW, what you mean by "account mail"?)

You could share pic of the ssrs email configuration, when you using the not working one.

This should be an Email server problem, that is not so related to ssrs I assume.

Regards,

Lukas

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 14, 2019 7:26 AM
  • Hi, 

smt.gmail.com, should it be smtp.gmail.com? Was this a typo?

If the email could be sent correct with "account email", then ssrs should be working correctly. (BTW, what you mean by "account mail"?)

You could share pic of the ssrs email configuration, when you using the not working one.

This should be an Email server problem, that is not so related to ssrs I assume.

Regards,

Lukas

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thanks I fixed error font .I change other smt 
    Thursday, November 14, 2019 7:56 AM
  • If the issue was fixed, please kindly mark the post as answer, to close this thread. This will also help benefit the community.

Thanks for you support and understanding.

Lukas

Friday, November 15, 2019 12:58 AM