none
Ms Access 2007 pivot chart data labels RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I created pivot chart form in Access 2007 and I am trying to display data labels for all series at once and I am unable to do that but if I can display data labels on each series one by one which is time taking job.

Is there any way to display all data labels at once on pivot chart form.

Thanks.

Muhammad Iqbal
    Wednesday, December 1, 2010 1:53 AM

Answers

• Hi Izjnh,

Welcome to MSDN forum and I am glad to help with you.

After reading your post, I knew your issue is that your data labels on the Pivot Chart show slow. If I have misunderstood you, please let me know.

As far as I see, the problem may that when generating Pivot Chart you have a large amount of data to calculate and as result brings the bad performance. I did a test on my computer with some data and can’t reproduce your issue.

My suggestion is try to optimize the calculation or switch to a hardware better configured computer.

Hope it can help you and feel free to follow up.

Best Regards,

Bruce Song

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    • Proposed as answer by Bruce Song Monday, December 6, 2010 8:17 AM
    • Marked as answer by Bruce Song Thursday, December 9, 2010 9:36 AM
    Thursday, December 2, 2010 6:09 AM

All replies

• Hi Izjnh,

Welcome to MSDN forum and I am glad to help with you.

After reading your post, I knew your issue is that your data labels on the Pivot Chart show slow. If I have misunderstood you, please let me know.

As far as I see, the problem may that when generating Pivot Chart you have a large amount of data to calculate and as result brings the bad performance. I did a test on my computer with some data and can’t reproduce your issue.

My suggestion is try to optimize the calculation or switch to a hardware better configured computer.

Hope it can help you and feel free to follow up.

Best Regards,

Bruce Song

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    • Proposed as answer by Bruce Song Monday, December 6, 2010 8:17 AM
    • Marked as answer by Bruce Song Thursday, December 9, 2010 9:36 AM
    Thursday, December 2, 2010 6:09 AM
  • I have the same question as the original poster.  The problem is not that the computer takes too long, it's that it takes needless time for the user to perform the steps.  I have a pivotchart with hundreds of data points I would like to be labeled.  I can select them one by one and activate the label, but it would be nice if I could select them all and turn them all on at once.  I know I've done it in Excel, but it doesn't seem to be possible in Access.
    Tuesday, March 8, 2011 6:13 AM