none
Bing Maps is not working RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, when I'm using Bing Maps and I want to see the route from point A to point B the Bing maps crash and all I can see is this notification: 

"We can't find directions for this journey because one or more waypoints were not found. Please check your waypoints and route options or try again later."

How can I fix that? I use the Edge (version 86.0.622.51) browser.
    Saturday, October 24, 2020 7:14 PM

All replies

• Hello,

You may have a very strong firewall that is not letting the direction requests go through. 

If you have problem with only one route, please provide that route using the reply tool. If you see this notification for multiple routes, please ensure that Bing and VirtualEarth domains are not blocked by your firewall.

Regards,
    Karl Hinteregger

Saturday, October 24, 2020 7:38 PM
  • In the event of such a notification:

"We can't find directions for this journey because one or more waypoints were not found. Please check your waypoints and route options or try again later."

Following one of the steps below may help.

1.Delete cache and history in settings.

2.Reinstalling the application.

3.Using a different browser

There is a chance that this will help, it may also be a bug on the application side and it will be fixed in the near future with an update (you can check if it is currently available). In my case, there is no such problem, but I checked it on ios.

Saturday, October 24, 2020 7:40 PM