Ms Chart RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

I am working in VB express 2005 and working on monthly report using Chart.  In my VB 2005, I can not find the chart control in toolbox/data category.  So, I download the MS Chart from tjhe internet and install it on my computer.  In the installation it says "The Intallation comlete successfully but nothing happen in my VB 2005.  I search in my computer for *.com file/folder and I could not find any file with the name mschart.com.  In VB, I check in the Project/Add Reference and COM, I could not find anything.

Anyone who know about intalling MSChart Please Help me.

Thanks in advange

MrBoTay

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 3:46 AM

Answers

All replies

• The announcement at the top of the Chart forum has step-by-step instructions for installing the Chart control and the VS add-in.
    Wednesday, May 19, 2010 5:27 AM
  • Hello All,

Thanks for the answer but I DON'T KNOW WHERE IS "The announcement at the top of the Chart forum has step-by-step instructions for installing the Chart control and the VS add-in.".  Please, be more specific.

Thank you very much.

Mr BoTay

Thursday, May 20, 2010 7:12 AM
  • Under the "Announcements".  The 3rd one:  "Announcing Microsoft Chart Controls for .NET Framework 3.5".
    Thursday, May 20, 2010 8:50 AM
  • Hello John,

Could you please give me the link to the "ANNOUNCEMENTS".  Thanks

Friday, May 21, 2010 3:22 AM
  • In the address bar of your browser, back out the address to "http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/".  Go to that address.  Find "Chart Controls for .NET framework" under ".NET Development".  Click on the link.  Follow my previous instructions.
    Friday, May 21, 2010 3:34 AM