Having troubles with Azure App Service installing RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, i'm trying to create an azure mobile app for my xamarin app. I followed Microsoft's tutorial but there is mentioned the easy table service. I've seen that this service is no longer available and I can't configure my App Service.

Could you help me?

Thanks!

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 3:32 PM

All replies

• Flesar Radu, if you require the Easy Tables feature, please see this blog for more information on how to access them.

Furthermore, I want to call out that the messaging around the future of Azure Mobile Apps, "Microsoft is committed to fully supporting Azure Mobile Apps, including support for the latest OS release, bug fixes, documentation improvements, and community PR reviews. Please note that the product team is not currently investing in any new feature work for Azure Mobile Apps. We highly appreciate community contributions to all areas of Azure Mobile Apps." Source: https://github.com/Azure/azure-mobile-apps-quickstarts#future-of-azure-mobile-apps

Please note that the blog post also references App Center. As of May 3rd, the mobile functionality for App Center will be removed. The gudiance for now is to use Azure Active Directory B2C, Azure Cosmos DB, and Azure Notifications Hubs. More information on that announcement here.

Thursday, April 2, 2020 9:19 AM
  • Hi Bryan

I am hoping you can help me, as I feel like I have been left out in the cold.

All I am wanting to do is have my free to user App, notarised so the user does not see all the warning popups, saying this could have viruses etc.

So I originally went to the partner centre and joined so I could pay the 100.00 odd dollars to see this done. I saw many problems and spent untold hours bouncing around in the system. (no results)

Then we spoke to Bradly Sacks in microsoft Azure re this - he suggested and made recommendations, and got people from Azure to contact me. This was all about joining Azure and paying $400.00. Please note, we spent untold hours trying to get thru all the protocol to join and paid or dev good to help with the detail required - still no easy answer.

All we want to do is notarise our app, it is free from our web site to the user.

It should be noted that mac takes about 3 days to verify the dev and 7 days to notarise an app

so far we have been months trying to sort this out, in the mean time we have also lost our free credits.

I do not think this looks all that good for your company

regards

Michael Wilkinson

Sunday, April 19, 2020 11:18 PM