none
SSRS Report with 15 minutes interval data RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am having historian data(connected with ODBC) with with a frequency of every minute. I want to display data with an interval of 15 minutes in SSRS.

Could you please suggest the best suitable solution to achieve this in SSRS report?

Looking forward for your support & understanding!

Regards,

Afshaan Shaikh

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 6:06 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I am having historian data(connected with ODBC) with with a frequency of every minute. I want to display data with an interval of 15 minutes in SSRS.

Could you please suggest the best suitable solution to achieve this in SSRS report?

Looking forward for your support & understanding!

Regards,

Afshaan Shaikh

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 7:10 AM
  • Hi Mohammad,

You could in the design page, click the gray area to find report properties.

Set AutoRefresh for 900.

This would refresh the report data every 15mins

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Lukas

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 12:41 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your support & understanding!

Actually i don't want to refresh the data every 15 minutes but i want to display the data at date interval of minutes.

example :

value    time

1         01-NOV-19 06:15

2         01-NOV-19 06:30

3         01-NOV-19 06:45

4         01-NOV-19 07:00

Please let me know how we can get the this above data in 15 minutes interval data as i am having data stored in seconds in database.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 6:21 AM
  • We could get this easier by adding where clause in the SQL query.

SELECT time, * FROM YourTbl WHERE mod(minute(time),15) = 0

Regards,

Lukas

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 14, 2019 8:23 AM