none
Converting AccessWebApp to PowerApp

Question

• Good day,

I have created with AccessWebApp an application on SharePoint, and since the announcement came that Microsoft will stop this service, I need to convert the app. to PowerApp with lists on SharePoint.

My problem is, that I have created an app with multiple views based on the "Order" template. One of those feature was when we click on the name of a person a pop-up view opened with the contact sheet of that person. Now I want to recreate the same feature in PowerApp.

The view for the contacts, has 3 levels.

1: 'BrowseScreen1' with a vertical Gallery containing a list of all contact persons,
    2: 'DetailScreen1' with a form with only readable information of the contact selected in 'BrowseScreen1'
    3: 'EditScreen1' with a modifiable form of the contact selected in 'BrowseScreen1'

I created a new view in the same app. for orders. It is also composed of 3 levels.

1: 'BrowseScreen2' with a vertical Gallery containing a list of all contact persons,
    2: 'DetailScreen2' with a form with only readable information of the contact selected in 'BrowseScreen2'
    3: 'EditScreen2' with a modifiable form of the contact selected in 'BrowseScreen2'

On 'DetailScreen2' I have a text box with the contact person, and what I want to do is: 'When I click on the contact name, I am sent to the 'DetailScreen1' for that specific contact.'

For this I know I have to put a code in the 'OnSelect' box in the advanced menu of that text box. I know that the code will start with: Navigate(DetailScreen1;...) but I don't know how the rest of the code will look like.

Can someone help me?

Greetings Mathieu Tahon
    Wednesday, May 10, 2017 9:50 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for posting in Developing Apps for SharePoint 2013  forum.

This forum is for developers discussing developing issues involve SharePoint 2013. Since the issue is relative to PowerApp , I would suggest you post in PowerApp forum.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=powerapps

And here.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Forum/bd-p/PowerAppsForum1

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge. 

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Lee

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, May 12, 2017 3:24 AM
  • Hi Lee,

I didn't find the way to ask the question in the first forum. The option for PowerApp is not visible when I want to select in which forum I wish to post my question.

But, I have also posted the question in the second forum, and already received an answer that I will try.
    ( https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Forum/Creating-link-from-one-view-to-another-view/m-p/34550#M14222 ) 

Friday, May 12, 2017 6:41 AM