1. "bDeleted" value in the "UserProfile_Full" table in SQL is still set to "0" while it should be set to "1".
2. We do see that this "bDeleted" value does change for some users and they all get deleted as well.
3. Disabled users whose "bDeleted" is "0" have one thing in common. "Signature" field in the "UserProfile_Full" table in SQL for all these users is set to "NULL".
4. Among the other users whose "bDeleted" value changes from 0 to 1 they have a valid "Signature".
5. Also for some users who are in "Profiles Missing from Import" we get the below error :
MySiteCleanup: Unable to delete user profile (Domain\UserName). Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.UserProfileValueCollection.ToString() at Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.MySiteCleanupJob.IsActiveUser(UserProfile
up, UserProfileConfigManager upcm, String searchApplicationName) at Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.MySiteCleanupJob.ProcessPendingDeletion(String username, ServerContext context, UserProfileManager upm, UserProfileConfigManager upcm, String searchApplicationName)
6. All users for whom the above error is experienced the "Signature" field is set to "NULL".
7. "DOCID" for almost all users with "Signature" field is also set to "NULL". (Not sure if this has anything to do but just another find.
Total number of User Accounts: 9764
Missing Signature: 76
Missing Signature but has DOCID: 2
Troubleshooting performed so far:
1) Timer Cache has been cleared.
2) Timer Service restarted.
3) Have run stsadm -o sync -listolddatabases 1
4) Have run stsadm -o sync -deleteolddatabases 1
5) Attached and detached all content databases.
6) We have run the Sharepoint Configuration Wizard.
Here is what i am trying to investigate:
What updates the "Signature" field for these users?
How is this "Signature" value generated.
If "Signature" is not being updated for these users where should i be expecting to see the errors?
What is that i can do to ensure that the "Signature" field is not missed for the users moving forward?
Microsoft réalise une enquête en ligne pour comprendre votre opinion sur le site Web de Msdn. Si vous choisissez de participer, l’enquête en ligne vous sera présentée lorsque vous quitterez le site Web de Msdn.