none
error when publishing workflow RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everybody !!

while i am triying to publish my project workflow on SharePoint designer, i get the following error :

Microsoft.Workflow.Client.ActivityValidationException: ActivityId du client La validation du XAML du workflow a échoué en raison des erreurs suivantes :
    Cannot create unknown type '{clr-namespace:Microsoft.Office.Project.Server.WorkflowActivities}CreateProjectFromListItem'. En-têtes HTTP reçus du serveur - ActivityId : f5e1adb4-d982-431a-ae41-6cbaf3909f38. NodeId : EPMTEST. Scope : /SharePoint/default/a50c18bd-1d35-43c4-8159-5f3270dd6a4e/e15190d8-fbe4-4bbb-a3e8-6c5409923aec. : 41f7769d-1

can you hepl me plz !

Thursday, April 28, 2016 3:01 PM

Answers

• Hi Dalinda_us,

From your description, you are running into issues when publishing project server 2013 workflow.

Does this issue occurs with SharePoint server 2013?

For your issue, make sure the following services are running:
    •Workflow Manager Backend
    •Service Bus Message Broker
    •Service Bus Gateway
    •Windows Fabric Host Service (FabricHostSvc)

There is an article troubleshoot the workflow issue:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/laleh/archive/2014/09/03/sharepoint-2013-workflow-troublehsooting.aspx

Besides, since your issue is related to Project server, I suggest you seek to help from the Project forum:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/projectserver/en-US/home

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified poolof respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Lisa Chen

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 29, 2016 2:15 AM