none
Need Approach to maintain that how much time is taken by approver in approving every request. RRS feed

• Question

• I am Using SharePoint designer 2013 workflow. Want a Approach in which maintain that how much day taken by approver to approve in every request. 

As Example request is assign to Approver A today and he approved after 20 days. So i want to maintain this information to each and every approver level.

Shiv Sharma

Tuesday, May 1, 2018 12:24 PM

Answers

• Hi,

How to calculate differences between two times:

Best Regards,

Dean Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, May 9, 2018 3:00 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I suggest you create a new Date and Time column, which stores the current approval time. And create a calculated column to calculate the difference between Created column and new created Date column.

You can get calculated column values and know more about how much time is taken by approver.

Best Regards,

Dean Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, May 2, 2018 8:55 AM
  • Dear Dean Wang,

Kindly Share me Calculated column formula also  to calculate the difference between Created column and new created Date column

Shiv Sharma

Thursday, May 3, 2018 5:42 AM
  • Hi,

How to calculate differences between two times:

Best Regards,

Dean Wang

Wednesday, May 9, 2018 3:00 AM