none
Any add-ins for Office 2007 compatibilty with 2010? RRS feed

• Question

• I wanted to know if there were any add-ins for Office 2007 such that it could be made compatible with Office 2010 features? I am specifically looking for Infopath 2007 being compatible with 2010....
    Tuesday, May 7, 2013 3:23 PM

Answers

• Generally speaking, Office 2007 addins should run well in Office 2010, they are by design compatible. This is based on assumption that addin doesn't involve any feature which removed from Office 2010.

However, your goal is ambiguous. People may reply more exactly if you can provide more information.

thanks.

Forrest Guo | MSDN Community Support | Feedback to manager

• Marked as answer by mikello Thursday, May 9, 2013 1:00 PM
    Thursday, May 9, 2013 9:02 AM

All replies

• Hi Mikello,

Thank you for posting in the MSDN Forum.

I'm trying to involve some senior engineers into this issue and it will take some time. Your patience will be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for any inconvenience and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Quist Zhang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013 2:14 PM
  • Generally speaking, Office 2007 addins should run well in Office 2010, they are by design compatible. This is based on assumption that addin doesn't involve any feature which removed from Office 2010.

However, your goal is ambiguous. People may reply more exactly if you can provide more information.

thanks.

Forrest Guo | MSDN Community Support | Feedback to manager

• Marked as answer by mikello Thursday, May 9, 2013 1:00 PM
    Thursday, May 9, 2013 9:02 AM