none
Inserted web part, in summary view, want it to show the whole post vs. a summary RRS feed

• Question

• I've inserted a web part into my main page and I have it showing a summary of the post, the summary is not as large as I want it to be however. I just want it to show the entire post on this page without having to open it up.

ideas?

Monday, September 9, 2019 11:41 PM

All replies

• Hi Josh,

By design, what is displayed in different kinds of views we can't change, if you want to display all post, you can select “All Posts” in the selection of the view all post.

In addition, it’s a by-design behavior. If you need more information, you can go to user voice and post about it.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

• Proposed as answer by Michael Han6 Thursday, September 12, 2019 9:22 AM
    Tuesday, September 10, 2019 3:24 AM
  • Hi ,

Has the problem been solved?

If you think the replies are helpful to you, please remember to mark them as answers. It will help others who meet the similar question in this forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, September 16, 2019 9:00 AM
  • Hi ,

I'm still paying attention to this issue.

If you have any questions, you can update them at any time.

Looking forward to your update on this issue.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Thursday, September 19, 2019 8:32 AM