none
File not found, Web Parts Maintenance Page: If you have permission, you can use this page to temporarily close Web Parts or remove personal settings. For more information, contact your site administrator. RRS feed

• Question

• Can any one help me for the error ,File not found Web Parts Maintenance Page: If you have permission, you can use this page to temporarily close Web Parts or remove personal settings. For more information, contact your site administrator.

I have created a visual webpart there i am using the teradata as a back end , the webpart is installed and deployed successfully . when i am adding the webpart in site i am getting this error.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 6:24 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Two steps work:

1. Remove webpart from page so use contents=1 in your url so you can delete yoru webpart from page..

http://yoursitename/default.aspx?contents=1

2. Now go to C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wss\VirtualDirectories\your web app port\web.config.

Make below changes in your web.config file:

call stack = "true" and customerror mode = "Off"

Now above step will give more beautiful error,which will help you to resolve this.

Hemendra: "Yesterday is just a memory,Tomorrow we may never see"

Whenever you see a reply and if you think is helpful, click "Alternate TextVote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the question of the thread, click "Alternate TextMark As Answer

Please feel free to unmark answer if does not resolves your problem.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 7:03 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Two steps work:

1. Remove webpart from page so use contents=1 in your url so you can delete yoru webpart from page..

http://yoursitename/default.aspx?contents=1

2. Now go to C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wss\VirtualDirectories\your web app port\web.config.

Make below changes in your web.config file:

call stack = "true" and customerror mode = "Off"

Now above step will give more beautiful error,which will help you to resolve this.

Hemendra: "Yesterday is just a memory,Tomorrow we may never see"

Whenever you see a reply and if you think is helpful, click "Alternate TextVote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the question of the thread, click "Alternate TextMark As Answer

Please feel free to unmark answer if does not resolves your problem.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 7:03 AM
  • Hi, I'm not able to find the wwwroot file in the inetpub folder

Only 3 folders are available, which are :

histories, logs and temp. Please help as a lot of users facing the same issue in my organization. 

Friday, November 22, 2019 7:11 AM