none
IF Statements RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am having an issue with the following.  Where is my logic incorrect?

=IF([AssignCarpPS]=”Yes”,”AAA”,IF([AssignElectPS]=”Yes”,”BBB”,IF([AssignElectronPS]=”Yes”,”CCC”,IF([AssignEquip]=”Yes”,”DDD”,IF([AssignMechPS]=”Yes”,”EEE”,IF([AssignPaintPS]=”Yes”,”AAA”,”AAA”))))))

At this point, I receive "AAA" regardless of the field values.

Thanks

Friday, August 23, 2019 5:01 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What's the column type of these fields? Are they Yes/No (check box)?

If so, change the formula to this:

=IF([AssignCarpPS],”AAA”,IF([AssignElectPS],”BBB”,IF([AssignElectronPS],”CCC”,IF([AssignEquip],”DDD”,IF([AssignMechPS],”EEE”,IF([AssignPaintPS],”AAA”,”AAA”))))))

Best Regards,

Michael Han

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, August 26, 2019 7:01 AM
  • Hi,

Is there anything to update? 

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if it helps. 

Have a nice day!

Best Regards, 

Michael Han 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, September 2, 2019 8:49 AM