none
How to set a approval flow with Approve/rejected--first to respond RRS feed

• Question

• I have a approval process flow, but I need set a custom responses,

I am using Sharepoint Designer 2013 and sharepoint 2013,  I will assigned to multiple people, but I just need first to respond. Then the task would be completed. how to do it?
    • Edited by picnicylfun Tuesday, November 5, 2019 2:46 PM
    Tuesday, November 5, 2019 2:44 PM

All replies

• Hi picnicylfun,

To achieve your requirement, you could use workflow 2013 and add the action “Start a task process” in the workflow and select the “wait for first response” in the task action as the picture below.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Wednesday, November 6, 2019 1:41 AM
  • Hi picnicylfun,

I am checking to see how things are going there on this issue.

Thanks,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 7:12 AM