none
Office API Rich Text Content Control Html Coercion Problem: Ordered Lists RRS feed

• Question

• Hi;

I'm trying to fill some Rich Text Content Controls with Office API (v1.1). One of the sections supposed to have an ordered list. Here is the string I pass:

"<ol style=\" font: 15px arial, sans-serif;\"><li>This component has been evaluated for th</li><li>A suitable mechanical/ electrical and fi</li><li>The above units are installed by the sub</li><li>The above unit is certified for use with</li></ol>"

This is the result:

Here was supposed to be a screen shot showing 4th element is out of list, like a normal paragraph after ordered list, instead I've received this stupid error:

• Body text cannot contain images or links until we are able to verify your account.

(As you can see) 4th element is out of list (though seems to have same style as seen in screen shot).

Is this a bug?

Thanks

• Edited by Bogac Guven Tuesday, September 22, 2015 8:09 PM
    Tuesday, September 22, 2015 10:56 AM

Answers

• Hi Bogac,

I am able to reproduce this issue too. As a workaround, we can append an empty LI element. Here is an example for your reference:

var val = "<ol style=\" font: 15px arial, sans-serif;\"><li>This component has been evaluated for th</li><li>A suitable mechanical/ electrical and fi</li><li>The above units are installed by the sub</li><li>The above unit is certified for use with</li><li></li></ol>";

And to fix the issue, I also suggest that you contact the Office Developer Platform Team via link below:
    Customer Feedback for the Office Developer Platform

Hope it is helpful.

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 6:54 AM

All replies

• Hi Bogac,

I am able to reproduce this issue too. As a workaround, we can append an empty LI element. Here is an example for your reference:

var val = "<ol style=\" font: 15px arial, sans-serif;\"><li>This component has been evaluated for th</li><li>A suitable mechanical/ electrical and fi</li><li>The above units are installed by the sub</li><li>The above unit is certified for use with</li><li></li></ol>";

And to fix the issue, I also suggest that you contact the Office Developer Platform Team via link below:
    Customer Feedback for the Office Developer Platform

Hope it is helpful.

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 6:54 AM
  • Thanks Fei,

I've put a suggestion to Customer Feedback for Office Developer Platform about this issue.

Thursday, September 24, 2015 11:41 AM
  • I have the same issue. Is there any estimate on when this will be fixed?
    Friday, January 8, 2016 6:17 PM