none
how to add logo on top bar using SharePoint 2016 ( #o365cs-nav-o365branding ),have done branding RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I want to show/add my custom logo here (mention below by text)

show logo here instead of name

requirements:

I just want to add image on this " #o365cs-nav-o365branding   "

I have jpeg file which I want to display (highlighting by red text "How to show logo here")

Note: I have done the branding

Thanks

• Edited by qasimidl Wednesday, September 11, 2019 7:00 AM
    Friday, September 6, 2019 12:23 PM

All replies

• Are you asking about site logo? and which version of SharePoint are you using?

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Edited by HarshalGite Friday, September 6, 2019 1:09 PM
    Friday, September 6, 2019 1:08 PM
  • Hi,

as said above ,we have our own logo in jpeg file,want to show on top bar (highlighted above)

Friday, September 6, 2019 3:43 PM
  • Go to Site Settings -> Title, description, and logo (under look and Feel) -> there you will find setting to update Site Logo.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, September 6, 2019 3:48 PM
  • have already done it, nothing coming there, because earlier I hide that Sharepoint logo using power script

Friday, September 6, 2019 6:16 PM
  • So you have hidden the Title and logo using powershell or javascript? There is no OOTB way to display the logo where you want it. What is being displayed there right now?

Sunday, September 8, 2019 5:54 AM
  • yes I have hidden it earlier using PowerShell, now want to show my own logo on same place..

is it possible ?

using master page if we can done this??

Sunday, September 8, 2019 5:30 PM
  • Why did you hide it using powershell when you wanted to just change it ? Ideal way is to change it as I have mentioned above. If you have more things to put in masterpage than just changing site logo then only you should modify the master page else Microsoft does not recommend customizing it.

Check this if it helps.

• Edited by HarshalGite Sunday, September 8, 2019 5:51 PM
    Sunday, September 8, 2019 5:48 PM
  • can anyone help me on this please, just to show custom logo on top bar .
    Wednesday, September 11, 2019 6:56 AM
  • Did you try what is shown in the link I had shared earlier?
    Check this if it helps.

Also check these links below, they will definitely help you.

https://www.sharepointdiary.com/2016/10/customize-suitebar-text-link-in-sharepoint-2016-using-powershell.html

https://www.enjoysharepoint.com/sharepoint-2016-change-suite-bar-text/

• Edited by HarshalGite Wednesday, September 11, 2019 9:25 AM
    • Proposed as answer by HarshalGite Wednesday, September 11, 2019 9:25 AM
    Wednesday, September 11, 2019 8:56 AM