Need help with Flows. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I have created a site page with a listing. It has multiple columns. It has a column for name and then a point person for that organization. I would like to be able to send out an annual review for each row in this list to a point person mentioned in the column through an approval process to review and approve and send it back to me. Can you please provide me a step by step instructions on how to create a flow to do that?

Additionally, I also like to create a flow to upload a document and then click on button to start an approval. As the approvers may change from user to user, i would like to keep a three step approval process and user to enter the name of approvers. 

Thanks in advance for all your help !

Friday, July 3, 2020 7:26 PM

All replies

• Hi mohammad696, 

For this issue, I suggest you creating a new thread in flow forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Power-Automate/ct-p/MPACommunity

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards, 

Lisa Chen 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, July 6, 2020 9:27 AM