none
Wiki Recently Modified on Page not Ribbon RRS feed

• Question

• First off I can not access the master pages but am an admin.  Is there anyway I can add a webpart or such so that I can have the recently modified pages be on the page not over on the ribbon.  I currently have the one on the ribbon view disabled, so looking to put it on the page so it looks nicer.  More like a feed look.

Thanks

Wednesday, May 4, 2011 8:01 PM

Answers

• Sector I found a way to do this.  Add a content query web part.  In order to be able to do this for your site you will have to have site collection admin.  In the site actions - site settings panel , click in Site Collection Administration click on Site collection features.  Make sure here you have enabled

SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure

Now go to site actions - site settings and in site actions click manage site features in here enable

SharePoint Server Publishing

Now you need to make a webpart.  Choose the type to be "Content Rollup - Content Query".  That is all you have to do.  Now follow the options and select your list and set the display to 3 from 15 and you have just what I needed at least!

• Marked as answer by Chewbears Thursday, May 5, 2011 9:08 PM
    Thursday, May 5, 2011 9:07 PM

All replies

• I would also be interested in this.
    Wednesday, May 4, 2011 9:11 PM
  • Sector I found a way to do this.  Add a content query web part.  In order to be able to do this for your site you will have to have site collection admin.  In the site actions - site settings panel , click in Site Collection Administration click on Site collection features.  Make sure here you have enabled

SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure

Now go to site actions - site settings and in site actions click manage site features in here enable

SharePoint Server Publishing

Now you need to make a webpart.  Choose the type to be "Content Rollup - Content Query".  That is all you have to do.  Now follow the options and select your list and set the display to 3 from 15 and you have just what I needed at least!

• Marked as answer by Chewbears Thursday, May 5, 2011 9:08 PM
    Thursday, May 5, 2011 9:07 PM