none
Lync text formatting - What is possible

Question

• Hi,

I am trying to send a formatted text (from UCMA) to lync. This is working. I can make font bolder, change color, and make tables. However, i was not able to make DIV or change hide the border of table.

Is there any place where all possible formatting possibilities are listed? Like what all html tags and their attributes are supported by lync client? 

Sample code I am using:

byte[] htmlBytes = Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes("<i>this is an italic text</i>");
                    ImFlow.BeginSendInstantMessage(new System.Net.Mime.ContentType("text/html"), htmlBytes, sendMessageCompleted, ImFlow);

• Moved by Evan87 Jiang Monday, November 5, 2018 5:39 AM this is developed case
    Friday, November 2, 2018 8:23 AM

All replies

• Hi Sandeep,

Based on your description, this issue is more related with SFB development area, so I'll move this thread to the Microsoft Unified Communications Web API forum to get a better response.
    Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, November 5, 2018 5:38 AM