none
[URGENT] Radio button selection RRS feed

• Question

• I have below basic controls and would need some help on setting up default choices for radio button values while choosing section controls in such a way that it should not store the other section control radio button values while choosing choice 1 radio buttons

while choosing choice1 from the dropdown values it will display choice1 section control so my query is by default how to set the radio button values for both the choices section control and next issue is if i submit the form for only choosing choice 1 values it should not display the default values in list items for alternate radiobuttons respectively under choice 2 and how to set rule for each section control radio button default values based on selection .

Basic form

select choices(dropdown):choice1,choice2

choice 1 //section control

gender   Male female //Radio button values

choice 2 //section control

education: UG degree PG degree //Radio button values

Blitz

Monday, November 18, 2019 8:26 AM

All replies

• Hi sree_23,

I'm not particularly able to understand your needs.

Do you want to have the default value in choice 1 (section control) when you select choice1 1 in the drop-down list box?

What do you mean for :

alternate radiobuttons respectively under choice 2?

In order to better help you, you can share some screenshots and more instructions.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 8:44 AM