none
Chart sizes on different monitors. RRS feed

• Question

• Good morning everyone,

I'm having another issue with my charts. I have a docking station at work for my laptop to go into dual monitors. I developed my database to be used on the laptop's resolution so it also looks fine on the dual monitors. My issue now is that the charts on my dual monitors looks fine, but extra small on my laptop. If I correct the size on the laptop it looks overly zoomed on the dual monitor, vice-versa. Thoughts? Any way to code size change based on resolution?

Thursday, September 5, 2019 12:32 PM

All replies

• Can you show a couple of screenshots...do you want to adjust the form accordingly to Windows resolution? 

Check this for start : https://stackoverflow.com/questions/16054703/auto-resize-form-and-contents-in-ms-access

Friday, September 6, 2019 6:15 PM
  • As I was taking some screenshots to show you, I realized that my laptop and monitor's resolutions are the same... My laptop had this option enabled called "Change the size of text, apps, and other items" set to 150% which was "Recommended." When I put the option back to 100%, the charts fixed themselves, but now my application is ridiculously small on my laptop. Here's what I took, you can't notice how small the app actually is at 100% on laptop in the image because resolution is the same, but it's very small.

DUAL MONITORS 1920x1080, 100%

SINGLE SCREEN LAPTOP 1920x1080, 150%

SINGLE SCREEN LAPTOP 1920x1080, 100%

Friday, September 6, 2019 10:25 PM
  • So it was a DPI issue....hard to guess without all the "info"
    Saturday, September 7, 2019 10:48 AM