none
Invalid token for impersonation - it cannot be duplicated - MOSS 2007 web service RRS feed

• Question

• Part 1: Server Name (moss-app1) : contains MOSS 2007 64 bit

I have MOSSService application deployed on it at: http://moss-app1:10470/intranetsvc.asmx

When I browse the application from moss-app1, it runs perfectly. Basically this service will fetch the folder names from shared documents library from MOSS, uploads the document in the shared documents of MOSS, etc

Part 2: Server Name (vm-app1) : Win 2003

I have custom application deployed on it at: http://vm-app1/pages/home/home.aspx

This application consumes the intranetsvc.asmx, when I run the application to upload the document it is throwing the exception as below.

Error Code : -1 Error Description : Error happend while processing your request. Please contact your system administrator for details. Exception Message : Server was unable to process request. ---> The type initializer for '' threw an exception. ---> The type initializer for '' threw an exception. ---> The C++ module failed to load while attempting to initialize the default appdomain. ---> Invalid token for impersonation - it cannot be duplicated. Stack Trace : at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at MOSSService.IntranetSvc.uploadFileToMOSS(String intranetSitePath, String docLibName, String filePathAfterDocLib, Byte[] fileContent, String[][] fileMetadata, Boolean overwriteFile) at BasePage.callDocumentLibrary(String fileUploadControl, String tempFilePath, Int32 firmID, Int32 DocTypeID, String objectNumber)

MOSSService.IntranetSvc : is the web service added through web reference

uploadFileToMOSS : is the web method to upload the documents

I am sure this is related to some authentication error.

• Edited by Mike Walsh FIN Monday, September 12, 2011 4:39 PM Do not in forum posts say you want ASAP replies or (here AS WELL) want something.quickly - Post and WAIT
    Monday, September 12, 2011 4:21 PM

All replies