none
Office 365 adding domain RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Is it me or is the forum catagories list weird? wheres office 365?

Anyway, hopefully this is close enough.

My client has been provided with charity Office 365 essentials and although I have setup everal domains in Office365 myself, this one is being weird.Usually when adding a domain I would expect to have to add a TXT record to the DNS record like ms="blahblah"

But not in this one its askes me for an email address, when I provide the I get sent an email about Microsoft Store for Business inviting me to sign up.

Much against my better judgement, I click the link and I get a microsoft dialogue asking for new credentials, after this I get a confirmation page asking me to sign up to email telling about deals (I hate that junk)

After clicking next I get a webpage alledgedly from the Microsoft Partner website with 5 blank spaces that are email addresses for the clients domain. I have picture of this but wont post it here as it gives away my clients domain name.

There is no text on this screen, no instructions or other hints as to what goes in the 5 spaces.

When I click next the I get a new screen with errors on it and no closer to getting my domain tenant on Office 365.

Any thoughts would be appreciated please.

Regards

Jerry

Jerry Barrett

Tuesday, August 6, 2019 11:22 AM