Merge a criteria query to word RRS feed

• Question

• Hi. I'm using Microsoft Access.

I want to merge my query that have this criteria to word but when I select merge to word it says that "Could not find file 'Desktop.mdb'"

But I have select merge to word in access by right-click on query and select export and merge to word.

How Can I merge my query to word?

criteria of my query

This is criteria of my query.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 7:03 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Could you merge successfully with other query? In your criteria, is "list" a form?

I think we are unable to use criteria include a variable. I suggest you use constants.

When testing with normal criteria, it could be merged successfully.

When testing criteria like WHERE (((Table1.ID)=[Forms]![Form1]![ID]));, it would exit and restart the Access application and then prompt unable to open the data source and cant find the database.

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 1, 2016 8:11 AM
  • Hi.

Yes if I remove criteria it work probably.

Yes list is a form

So what should I do to merge my query to word?

If I choose make table mode to make a table and merge that table to word I'll have this Problem: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/0ee1ea46-7f44-43f8-8f70-83ee46aa1841/make-table-with-multi-valued-fields-in-access-query?forum=accessdev

Can you help me please?

Thursday, December 1, 2016 9:19 AM