none
Disable Custom Task Process fields based on comparing some form fields with WF variables RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have a WF in SPD 2010 that is linked to a form library with InfoPath 2010 forms in it. The WF has some custom task process actions and some of these form have "Task Form Fields". What I want to do is to compare one of the task form fields with WF variable so that if it is not valid, I disable the buttons in the form.

There is a similar post that describes how to disable "Reject" button if the comments field is blank but instead of validating the field's value if it is blank or not, I want to compare with WF variable so how can I do this?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Marwa

Monday, February 12, 2018 9:06 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You can create a field in task form and set this field value to workflow variable. In the step 4 of the link you provided, you can set the action as “if the field not equals to that field”, disable this control.

Best Regards,

Dean Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 8:58 AM