none
MCSE Productivity Solutions Expert certification retired? RRS feed

• Question

• Does anyone know if this certification has been retired?  I was going to take the Exchange exam to earn this cert, but I'd rather skip it if it's been retired.  
    Wednesday, November 20, 2019 4:19 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi 

There is MCSE Messaging which is either for Exchange 2016 or 2019 exams. If you are comfortable with PowerShell, either one shouldn't be a problem to write.

Hope this helps. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 4:57 PM
  • I checked this out in the certification and it said No Recommended Path For Certification available as this certification can no longer be earned. Please use the Available Paths section to review requirements for retired certifications.  When I look under exams, it says none are available.
    Wednesday, November 20, 2019 5:07 PM
  • Hello farslayer9

MCSE:Messaging was replace to Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate.

MCITP, MCSE. Regards, Oleg

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 5:13 PM
  • Thanks for the info, these certifications change like ten times a day.  But that productivity cert I asked about, does anyone know if it's still valid?  I really appreciate the information so far, thank you all for taking the time to answer.
    Wednesday, November 20, 2019 5:23 PM
  • MCSE Productivity Solutions Expert is still valid, because not present in Certification Retirement Information

MCITP, MCSE. Regards, Oleg

• Marked as answer by farslayer9 Thursday, November 21, 2019 2:04 AM
    Wednesday, November 20, 2019 8:52 PM