none
SharePoint 2010 Search Not Working RRS feed

  • Question

  • I posted this question over at StackExchange but haven't had any success yet. I am having an issue with getting the search function to work within SharePoint 2010. The search service was working before but stopped. I have done many things to troubleshoot but its still not working. These are the steps that I have taken so far.

    1. created a new service account for the search service and used the following link to setup and configure a new search service application: http://www.boostsolutions.com/blog/how-to-configure-the-search-service-in-sharepoint-2010/
    2. checked and rechecked account permissions on the web application enter image description here
    3. checked permissions on the service application:

    enter image description here

    I have checked the logs and I seem to be having a permissions problem but I do not know where to fix it. enter image description here enter image description here

    I dont know what else could be causing this. I have checked and rechecked so many things but I ma at a loss now. Thanks.

    Friday, June 7, 2019 11:17 AM

All replies