none
Printing Issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have a form with an auto-resizing textbox. There are three views on it (Default, Read-only and Print View). I put text until the textbox limit before it expands. I click "Print View". In the Print View, everything works fine, but when I click "Print Preview", some characters do not appear in the textbox (and when I print, these characters do not appear too).

These images will help to understand.

https://cid-661b975e3f98c2e2.skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?page=play&resid=661B975E3F98C2E2!160&Bpub=SDX.Photos&Bsrc=GetSharingLink&authkey=F2d5cp4FFrE%24

Thanks,

Selarim

Thursday, August 26, 2010 3:41 PM

Answers

• I've changed the textbox font size from 10 to 9 and it worked...I've tried other sizes (7, 8, 10, 11) and it didn't work...Just 9...
    • Marked as answer by João Selarim Monday, September 27, 2010 2:38 PM
    Monday, September 27, 2010 2:38 PM

All replies

• Hi Selarim,

I think the problem maybe in the width of the table. Though textbox can auto-resizing, the table can’t auto-resizing follow it.

Would you mind to modify the textbox Properties to Multi-line or Limit text box characters so that it wouldn’t miss characters when the text length is longer than the length of cell the text box in.

Hope it is helpful.

Best regards.

Friday, August 27, 2010 11:51 AM
  • Hi, Emir Liu...Thank you for the reply..

I'm sorry, I didn't say...But this auto-resizing property just expands the textbox down (not to the right)...It's a multi-line (it's setted to multi-line in it's options, by the way), but the only difference is that there's no scroll bar (like a rich textbox)...

Unfortunately, I can't limit it's characters...

Thank you so much, Emir Liu..

Selarim
    Friday, August 27, 2010 12:55 PM
  • Any idea?

Please, this is important...

Friday, August 27, 2010 7:44 PM
  • Is this impossible to solve? Clayton Cobb, you always help me, please help me again...

lol

Thanks..

Thursday, September 2, 2010 3:41 PM
  • I've changed the textbox font size from 10 to 9 and it worked...I've tried other sizes (7, 8, 10, 11) and it didn't work...Just 9...
    • Marked as answer by João Selarim Monday, September 27, 2010 2:38 PM
    Monday, September 27, 2010 2:38 PM