none
How to assign a text box which contain a field to sql database (SQl server) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I created a form using many text fields and drop down now I need to connect that fields to database,how can I do that can you please help me out.

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 11:25 AM

All replies

• Hi Gowrishanker:

Which form template did you use in InfoPath? a form template that is based on the database or other form templates?

If the former, you could submit the form to SQL database directly.

Reference: Submit form data to a Microsoft SQL Server database

If the later one, use a data connection that submits data to a Web service that works with the database.

Reference: Submitting to a Database (via Web Services) in InfoPath Forms Services

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 7:46 AM
  • Hi Gowrishanker,

Is there any update?

If the post helps you, you can mark it as answer to help other community members to find the information quickly.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, September 2, 2019 1:39 AM