none
SPD 2013 Workflow not working RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm running into a very interesting issue, we have a 2013 custom list that has some 2010 and 2013 workflows associated with it. Just until recently the workflows were working fine, but now only 2010 workflows are working. 

I updated one of the 2013, tried to publish it  but then I canceled the process of publishing it because I had to make a new update.... not sure if this flipped the switch on these but now even if I create new ones in SPD they will not run. Also if I try to run in manually I get a message - "Something went wrong. To try again, reload the page and then start the workflow"(the option for start manually is enabled in SPD 2013). Any help on this will be greatly appreciated! 

• Edited by Ghabib05 Wednesday, September 24, 2014 3:52 PM
    Wednesday, September 24, 2014 3:45 PM

Answers

• Hi Ghabib05,

According to your description, my understanding is that you got an error when you ran a SharePoint 2013 workflow.

Afer you made some change in your workflow, whether you re-published the workflow. if not, please publish it, then test again, compare the result.

Please create a new SharePoint 2013 workflow on the list, then test, compare the result.

If this issue only occurred on the specifical workflow, I suggest you create a new workflow instead of the problematic one.

If this issue occurred on all SharePoint 2013 workflow, you can try to re-register workflow service.

Best Regards,

Wendy

Wendy Li
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Lindali Monday, October 6, 2014 2:41 AM
    Thursday, September 25, 2014 3:59 AM