none
SharePoint Online add a app Contacts not listed RRS feed

• Question

• SharePoint online on the web page when I click on add app I don't see the option to add Contacts?

Why is this option missing.

I found things online that is should be there.

Does this have to do with License or something?

Friday, September 20, 2019 3:00 PM

All replies

• Hi kman589,

You need to enable the following feature in the site: Team Collaboration Lists.

Site setting - Site Actions - Manage site features

I did tests in my own environment, and if I disable this feature, I won't be able to add contact app.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, September 23, 2019 2:58 AM
  • Hi,

Has the problem been solved?

If you think the replies are helpful to you, please remember to mark them as answers. It will help others who meet the similar question in this forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 8:58 AM
  • Hi ,

I'm still paying attention to this issue.

If you have any questions, you can update them at any time.

Looking forward to your update on this issue.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Friday, September 27, 2019 8:52 AM
  • Hi ,

I am checking your situation here. Any progress on your troubleshooting?

If you have found a fix, it will be appreciated if you can share us with the solution.

If you think the replies are helpful to you, please remember to mark them as answers. It will help others who meet the similar question in this forum.

Best Regards

Itch Sun

Friday, October 11, 2019 9:42 AM