none
redirecting to login page for certain pages. RRS feed

All replies

• May be you can add redirection script for rediecting to login page for your pages .

window.location = login page URL

Please remember to click Mark As Answer if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if it was useful.

Monday, September 22, 2014 10:57 PM
  • If you are using CSOM example JavaScript, using window.location = URL. If you are using Cliente Object Model, Use SPUtility.Redirect. 

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/microsoft.sharepoint.utilities.sputility.redirect(v=office.14).aspx

Monday, September 22, 2014 11:50 PM
  • Hi Navy, Redirection to login page can be managed by URL rewrite utility at IIS level however if you want to control mixed authentication then this link should be helpful.

-prs

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 12:28 AM
  • Thanks for this,

My requirement s like I have logged into a application which has 10 pages. in home page there is a link view details when i click that i should get a login page once again even if he has logged in and user enters credentials and he goes to that page. Also once he logs out both login sessions should be removed.

Thanks

Naveen

Navy

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 9:23 AM
  • Thanks for this,

My requirement s like I have logged into a application which has 10 pages. in home page there is a link view details when i click that i should get a login page once again even if he has logged in and user enters credentials and he goes to that page. Also once he logs out both login sessions should be removed.

Thanks

Naveen

Navy

Wednesday, September 24, 2014 9:23 AM
  • Add redirection script to View Details page .. 

Please remember to click Mark As Answer if a post solves your problem or Vote As Helpful if it was useful.

Thursday, September 25, 2014 8:30 PM
  • You can achieve this using internet explorer browser settings. You can set it such a way that it does not store form user name and passwords, so that for every post back the user will be prompted with credentials.

Please mark the replies as answers if they help or unmark if not.

Friday, September 26, 2014 4:07 AM