none
Regarding the ews-javascript-api npm package. RRS feed

• Question

• I am using ews-javascript-api npm package to get all my skype meeting details using my outlook credentials. But while I am using the function "GetUserAvailability", there I am getting all my scheduled meetings, and data accordingly, and the meetings that are matching with me and the other user in the "attendee" array. But why not the other user meetings which are not matching with me is displayed? Is there any access issue I need to maintain for that? Can you please let me know with relevant links cause I need to find the free or busy status of the user before scheduling a meeting for them.
    Monday, November 11, 2019 6:51 AM

All replies

• Hi Upamanyu Saha,

Here we mainly focus on issues regarding Exchange server. From the description, your issue should be more related with Outlook development. I’ll help move this thread to outlook for developer forum for further research.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Beverly Gao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 7:11 AM