BHM report throws MsgBox Database Integrity error message RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

In BHM report MsgBox Database Integrity error message  like below

MsgBox Database Integrity    
    Total Integrity issues Found in MsgBox Db(s) 4737 (Large number can impact MsgBox Dbs size and so perfs)

I want to know why we will get this error message and how can i find details in database( what is query to find integrity message form database).

Is there any way to delete integrity messages from database without using terminator tool to avoid manual intervention.

Need help ASAP.

• Edited by Biztalk.user Monday, November 16, 2020 3:58 PM Images added
    Monday, November 16, 2020 3:56 PM

All replies

• Hi, This is an issue related to orphaned RefCount messages. Use BHM or the Terminator utility(with legacy MBV) to get rid of this issue.

In maintenance under BizTalk Health Monitor you can fix the problem

Open BHM and Go To Maintenance
    Select Task type as Manage
    Select Task List as Repair Refcounts for All Messages
    Click on Execute TaskMake sure BizTalk and SQL Agent are offline before proceeding

More details on Terminator utility:

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/biztalkcpr/2011/02/10/using-biztalk-terminator-to-resolve-issues-identified-by-biztalk-msgboxviewer-and-the-biztalk-2010-monitor-biztalk-server-job/

Regards PK: Please mark the reply as answer or vote it up, as deemed fit.

Monday, November 16, 2020 5:38 PM
  • Hi Pushpendra

Thanks for reply i am using treminator tool in prod but this refcount problem occurring very frequently and we need to update clients each and every time before stopping hostinstance and Biztalk database, So i am looking altering solution to avoid manual intervention.  

Tuesday, November 17, 2020 1:35 AM
  • Refer this article for alternate solutions.

Rachit Sikroria (Microsoft Azure MVP)

Tuesday, November 17, 2020 2:58 PM