none
dev.office.com/app-registration?error_msg=At this time we cant sign in and register the app with a Microsoft account (we're working on enabling that). Instead please sign in with an Office 365 account. RRS feed

• Question

• In an attempt to work through the Angular2 and MS Graph tutorial from Richard DiZerega's blog, I came up against the following issue:

I get the above error when trying to use the Office 365 App Registration Tool.  The error shows up in the URL bar.  I have a Microsoft account and a Office 365 account, but they are both linked and use the same login info.  If I go to sign up for a new Office 365 account, I am prompted to sign up for another Microsoft account.  The whole thing is rather confusing.  

Does somebody know a way to work around this issue?

Thursday, December 24, 2015 12:45 PM

Answers

• Hi IInathanll,

>>I get the above error when trying to use the Office 365 App Registration Tool.

Which account you used to log in? I tried my Office 365 account to Sign in Office 365 app registration tool in the link below, it worked correctly.
    #Office 365 app registration tool
    http://dev.office.com/app-registration

I suggest you clear cache of IE or Right click IE, start Inprivate Browsing, and try your Office 365 account again.

>>they are both linked and use the same login info

How did you link Microsoft account and Office 365 account? I suggest you use Office 365 account to log in instead of Microsoft account.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, December 25, 2015 6:31 AM