none
unable to view default form - preview RRS feed

• Question

• I"m working on some forms and in the process of creating a menu form, I have it set as default view, however, when I click preview, it's showing me to a form that is not set as default. How can I get my default view to appear when I click preview so I can test my buttons functionality that is suppose to change views?
    Wednesday, May 22, 2019 6:01 PM

All replies

• Hi SharePointGuy123,

How and where did you create the form? Did you create the form in SharePoint designer or InfoPath designer?

Could you please provide the screenshot of the issue?

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, May 23, 2019 3:14 AM
  • InfoPath designer. If I create just a form not connected to a list it works, If I customize a form using customize form from a list, I can't view it. I want to create a menu form and when the users click a button, it takes them to a new view to fill out
    Thursday, May 23, 2019 10:59 AM
  • Hi SharePointGuy123,

When you preview the form in InfoPath designer, you could switch views by Current View like the picture below.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Friday, May 24, 2019 8:16 AM
  • Hi SharePointGuy123,

If the reply is helpful to you, you could mark the reply as answer. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Monday, May 27, 2019 2:04 AM