none
Can i download some data about windows newest compilations (between XP and 10) RRS feed

• Question

• Good morning, my question is can i download data from microsoft servers (in ex windows update) informations about newest compilations of windows XP-10. I want to create application in Node.js/PHP to condistribute windows apps and check their compatibilities (maybe JSON REST, API or something). Thanks a lot for anwsers.
    • Edited by Grano22 Thursday, November 14, 2019 2:26 PM
    Thursday, November 14, 2019 2:21 PM

Answers

• Grano22 --

I am not sure to which forum your question belongs, but I can tell you with confidence that it does NOT belong in this user forum.  This forum is dedicated to questions about Microsoft Project Server, an enterprise project management application, I would recommend you repost this question in a more relevant user forum.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Thursday, November 14, 2019 2:27 PM

All replies

• Grano22 --

I am not sure to which forum your question belongs, but I can tell you with confidence that it does NOT belong in this user forum.  This forum is dedicated to questions about Microsoft Project Server, an enterprise project management application, I would recommend you repost this question in a more relevant user forum.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Thursday, November 14, 2019 2:27 PM
  • Thanks ill try and apologise for the inconvenience.
    Thursday, November 14, 2019 2:46 PM
  • No apologies are necessary, my friend.  Your question was a good one; it was just posted in the wrong forum.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Thursday, November 14, 2019 4:45 PM