none
How to make tehuser profile appear using /_layouts/15/userphoto.aspx?size=S&username=networkID? RRS feed

Answers

• Hi MC ROY,

Have you recently changed mysite url?

It seems the user profile photo url propery is not synced from user profile service application when the mysiteurl is changed, you can run the following stsadm in cmd to remove the sync info(this will not remove any user information) and then run timer job "User Profile Service Application - User Profile to SharePoint Full Synchronization" from Central Administration site, then check result again, user photo url should be updated.

1. Stsadm.exe –o sync –listolddatabases 0

2. Stsadm.exe –o sync –deleteolddatabases 0

3. Run Timer Job "User Profile Service Application - User Profile to SharePoint Full Synchronization" from CA .

Looking forward to your update on this issue.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

• Marked as answer by MC ROY Tuesday, September 17, 2019 4:05 AM
    Tuesday, September 17, 2019 3:21 AM

All replies

• Do you see your profile photo at top-right corner when you access your http://WebAppInTehSameFarm/ sites?

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 16, 2019 8:40 AM
  • I cannot see it as this is Sp2013 unless I click on About Me which takes me to http://mysite in which I see it
    Monday, September 16, 2019 9:53 AM
  • Hi MC ROY,

Have you recently changed mysite url?

It seems the user profile photo url propery is not synced from user profile service application when the mysiteurl is changed, you can run the following stsadm in cmd to remove the sync info(this will not remove any user information) and then run timer job "User Profile Service Application - User Profile to SharePoint Full Synchronization" from Central Administration site, then check result again, user photo url should be updated.

1. Stsadm.exe –o sync –listolddatabases 0

2. Stsadm.exe –o sync –deleteolddatabases 0

3. Run Timer Job "User Profile Service Application - User Profile to SharePoint Full Synchronization" from CA .

Looking forward to your update on this issue.

Best regards

Itch Sun

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

• Marked as answer by MC ROY Tuesday, September 17, 2019 4:05 AM
    Tuesday, September 17, 2019 3:21 AM