none
Display opened Infopath forms in the Form Library SharePoint 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am trying to build a web-page using SharePoint 2013. I have an Infopath Form Library, but I need to display the opened forms on a page / library.

For eg, my list has form1, form 2, form 3 I would like to display them as:

Form 1 (opened )

Form 2 ( opened )

Form 3 ( opened )

Any help or guidance on how to go about it would be highly appreciated.

Awaiting response.

Thanks & Regards,

Ruchi

Thursday, February 15, 2018 2:47 PM

All replies

• Hi ,

Did you try using Page viewer webpart ?

Thursday, February 15, 2018 3:45 PM
  • Hi,

Thank you for response.

Yes, I did ! It opens the entire page with header - footer and the forms appear in list form only.

I need individual forms displayed as opened, one under the under.

Best,

Ruchi

Thursday, February 15, 2018 4:26 PM
  • Hi ,

I think you might be using list url instead  You can use InfoPath form  specific URL .

Check another approached below .

https://jennyssharepointtips.wordpress.com/2014/08/08/display-infopath-forms-or-list-forms-in-an-infopath-form-web-part/

Thursday, February 15, 2018 4:56 PM
  • Hi,

As per my understanding you want to display the new (opened InfoPath form/new item) in a page so that the user can input the data/fill the form in browser. 

You can use InfoPath forms web part to achieve this. (you can add multiple Info Path forms web part in a page and add all your forms in the same page)

Edit the page -> Add Web Part -> Forms section -> InfoPath form web part

Regards,
    Marutha
    Please click the "Mark as Answer" button if a post solves your problem or click "Vote As helpful" button if it was helpful!
    Explore the SharePoint

Thursday, February 15, 2018 5:12 PM
  • Hi,

I did try the Infopath Form Web Part. Unfortunately it does not work the way I wish.

What I am trying to do is:

I have the list ( as in image 1 ):

instead of that, I wish it would be displayed as in Image 2:

I apologize for the un-clarity of issues previously.

Hope this helps.

Appreciate everyone's time and response.

Best,

Ruchi

• Edited by RuchiThakkar Thursday, February 15, 2018 6:16 PM
    Thursday, February 15, 2018 6:02 PM
  • Hi,

Below is my simple test with page viewer web part, I just copy the InfoPath form(web browser enabled) url to page viewer web part and change the page viewer web part height properly.

Best Regards,

Lee

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, February 16, 2018 6:48 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking to see how things are going there on this issue. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

You can mark the helpful post as answer to help other community members find the helpful information quickly.

You can also share your own solution here and mark it as answer, so it may help others who has similar requirement.

Best Regards,

Lee

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, March 6, 2018 6:15 AM