none
Property not found error when open a table RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I using Access to making database for my company for 1 year already, today, when i opened the table on my access database file i got the error " Property not found" and i dont know how to fix it, anyone can help?

Thanks,

Viet

Friday, April 11, 2014 4:26 AM

All replies

• Restore last night's backup?

-Tom. Microsoft Access MVP

Friday, April 11, 2014 4:44 AM
  • unfortunately i didn't make a backup :(, is it possible to make last night's backup? 
    Friday, April 11, 2014 4:50 AM
  • It's tempting to say "shame on you" but who throws the first stone....

Anyway, when the error occurs, hit Ctrl+Break to break into the debugger and hopefully understand better what caused this error message. Show us the code.

-Tom. Microsoft Access MVP

Friday, April 11, 2014 4:55 AM
  • i really dont know how to do that, is it possible to send that file to you and please give me a favor to look on it, my skype is: phuongtt31278. Many thanks,
    Friday, April 11, 2014 5:05 AM
  • Hi Viet,

Which version of Access are you using? Did you mean you open the table via double clicking the table object in the navigation pane like figure below:

If so, I suggest you trying to repair your Access to see whether this issue was would be fixed.

In addition, you can upload the sample file to OneDrive. Please remove the sensitive information before you uploading.

Best regards

Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 9:46 AM