none
problem with loading site in sharepoint 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• hi

in my office the share point sit load in internet and intranet

the active directory in one server and the share point and database are in another

my problem with my site is :

sometimes when employee open the site the windows for authentication appeared, after enter the user / pass the

windows again appeared and again and this issue repeated and site not load .....then after few minute s or one hour the sit

work correctly and loaded without any problem

i run this command

Disable the loopback check on the server:

Open Powershell as Administrator.  Run the below command.

New-ItemProperty HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa -Name "DisableLoopbackCheck" -va

and the result was this:

but my problem not solved

how can i solve this problem?

pls help me its very important for me...

Sunday, August 25, 2019 6:06 AM

All replies

• Hi Lelli,

Seems like DisableLoopbackcheck is already Set to 1. Try clearing config cache and check it again.

Below article for clearing cache PowerShell:

https://github.com/DwayneSelsig/spcachecleaner/blob/master/SPCacheCleaner.ps1

Thanks & Regards,

sharath aluri

Sunday, August 25, 2019 11:47 AM
  • hi

thanks for your solution but i can't run it

is there any solution?

pls help me

Monday, August 26, 2019 5:38 AM
  • and also in share point server on server manager in dashboard in the local server and all server there are 99 events

how should i solve the events

Monday, August 26, 2019 5:59 AM
  • Hi Leili vazietan,

To troubleshoot the issue, check things below:

1. Delete the “DisableLoopbackCheck”, re-create the “DisableLoopbackCheck” in the registry and restart the server.

2. Add the site into Local Intranet Zone and Trust Sites in IE.

More reference:

How Do I Keep SharePoint From Asking For My Password When Opening The Site / Hosted Document.

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, August 26, 2019 7:45 AM

• Hi Leili vazietan,

How is everything going?

Is there anything update about this issue?

If the reply is helpful to you, you could mark the reply as answer. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:59 AM
  • hi

my problem not solved

i run all of this command but not work for me

pls help me

Monday, September 2, 2019 5:34 PM
  • Hi Leili vazietan,

To troubleshoot the issue, check things below:

1. Enable automatic logon with current username and password in IE.

To enable automatic logon with current user name and password, go to Internet Explorer->navigate to Settings -> Internet Options->On the Security tab, click Custom Level->Under User Authentication, select Automatic logon with current user name and password.

2. When you add the site into the trusted sites in IE, you could uncheck “Require server verification for all sites in this zone”

3. Switch to another computer and check if the same issue will occur.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Tuesday, September 3, 2019 7:52 AM