SharePoint Designer 2010 Workflow will not publish RRS feed

• Question

• I have created a very simple workflow for a list. When I click on the Publish button, it saves, but does not publish to my site.  We have uninstalled and reinstalled designer, however this did not fix my issue.  I've checked everything that I can from my side and I'm so frustrated. I'm trying to avoid a computer refresh (new profile, reinstall of MS Office 2013, etc.).  Any ideas? 
    Thursday, September 15, 2016 3:34 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

When you published a workflow, was there an error displaying? If yes, please provide the error message.

You mentioned Office 2013, did you install Office 2013 and SharePoint Designer 2010 on the same machine?

If yes, to make SharePoint Designer 2010 working well, please try to disable the "Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Support" option for Office 2013, then repair SharePoint Designer 2010.

More information, you can refer to:

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/raymond_ris/2013/04/04/cannot-open-or-create-word-documents-in-sharepoint-2013-with-office-2010-and-project-2013/

Thanks,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

• Proposed as answer by Victoria Xia Friday, September 30, 2016 9:15 AM
    • Marked as answer by Victoria Xia Friday, October 7, 2016 9:24 AM
    Friday, September 16, 2016 1:41 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking to see how things are going there on this issue.

Thanks,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, September 26, 2016 7:30 AM