none
Error when when crawel share point RRS feed

• Question

• When I strt full crawel , I get the following error in Crawel log :

The SharePoint server was moved to a different location. ( Error from SharePoint site: HttpStatusCode Redirect The request failed with the error message: --< html><head><title>Object moved</title></head><body>< h2>Object moved to <a href="/_layouts/15//KFS.DhofarSolution.SecurityModule/pages/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f_vti_bin%2fsitedata.asmx">here</a>.</h2>< /body></html> --., CorrelationID: 85a0bd9c-d59b-9022-d712-965688a77c3e )

How Can I solve this issue ?

ASk

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:42 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi himo,

I suggest you check the ULS Log to see if anything unexpected occured.

For SharePoint 2013, by default, the ULS Log is at

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\15\LOGS

What's more, did the issue occur on the other site?

I suggest you can also create a new collection and run full crawel to see it the issue occurs.

Best Regards

Zhengyu Guo
    TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:01 PM
  • Hello,

Thanks for your reply  .

•    This issue happened when set <label for="ctl00_PlaceHolderMain_IdentityProviderSettingSection_RedirectUrlSection_ctl04_RadUseCustomUrl">Custom Sign In Page to "</label>~/_layouts/15/TestModule/pages/login.aspx<label for="ctl00_PlaceHolderMain_IdentityProviderSettingSection_RedirectUrlSection_ctl04_RadUseCustomUrl">" through authentication provider.</label>

•    When I choose "<label for="ctl00_PlaceHolderMain_IdentityProviderSettingSection_RedirectUrlSection_ctl04_RadUseDefaultSignInUrl">Default Sign In Page</label>" , The crawel is working fine .

I dont knwo why the exception happened when user custom sign in page ?

ASk

Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:10 PM
  • Hi himo,

To enable search across content authenticated using a custom authentication mechanism, you must have the Default zone configured to support NTLM authentication.

Here is a similiar thread for your reference:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/18f5ac09-e4f7-4ff3-a589-037ddc9ee43b/search-not-crawling-with-custom-login-page?forum=sharepointgeneralprevious

Best Regards

Zhengyu Guo
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, October 6, 2014 7:34 AM