none
3011,The Microsoft Access database engine could not find the object 'USysRegInfo'... RRS feed

• Question

•  DoCmd.DeleteObject acTable, lc_TAB
    ? err,err.Description
     3011,The Microsoft Access database engine could not find the object 'USysRegInfo'. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly. If 'USysRegInfo' is not a local object, check your network connection or contact the server administrator.

I do not use any custom ribbons....why is UsysReginfo missing ?iconfused.gif

this is all my XML in My DB
    ExportNavigationPane lc_FF_NAME
    ImportNavigationPane lc_FF-NAME
    'DoCmd.LockNavigationPane 0
    DoCmd.NavigateTo "acNavigationCategoryObjectType"
    DoCmd.Maximize

dBase,FoxPro,MS Access 2003,(2010=Not rec.),Office 2010+ACC.2013 ,Symbian C++, AC.2013.SystemResource.GetCurrentFreeSize=?

Friday, July 17, 2015 1:07 PM

All replies

• Good Morning PACALA_BA,

Not sure what all your posts are adding up to. I am beginning to question your authenticity as a forum user.

Aside from that it seems you have multiple versions of Office or parts of office that may be causing conflicts on your system.

You should ensure that you only have 1 version of any Microsoft database type program on your PC at any given time ie, one version of Access, Outlook & Visio. If you have Office 2010 and Outlook 2013 this can cause all manner of strange happenings.

Based on all your combined posts, I would say you need to review what is installed on your system and perhaps you should consider uninstalling ALL office products and run a defrag and restart your PC. Then you can reinstall and run updates but be sure you only install a single version of Office products.

Just takes a click to give thanks for a helpful post or answer.
    Please vote “Helpful” or Mark as “Answer” as appropriate.
    Chris Ward
    Microsoft Community Contributor 2012

Friday, July 17, 2015 2:06 PM
  • I don't understand;  why do you expect USysRegInfo to be present at all?  Where does lc_TAB come from in your code snippet?

As far as I know, USysRegInfo is a table that is normally created in databases intended as add-ins, to be managed by the Access Add-In Manager.  I don't know why it would otherwise exist.

Dirk Goldgar, MS Access MVP
    Access tips: www.datagnostics.com/tips.html

Friday, July 17, 2015 2:07 PM
  • If you have Office 2010 and Outlook 2013 this can cause all manner of strange happenings.

YES...My Admin says NOT POSSIBLE FULL OFFICE 2013, I WILL ASK AGAIN.....

Access Add-In Manager......ZERO/NO ADD-INs 

DoCmd.DeleteObject acTable, lc_TAB

lc_TAB...it is table name, (VARIABLE: LOCAL-CHARACTER-STRING)

In this case, i am running ===== OUTLOOK-2010.Run("ACCES-2013.SUB")...=======

dBase,FoxPro,MS Access 2003,(2010=Not rec.),Office 2010+ACC.2013 ,Symbian C++, AC.2013.SystemResource.GetCurrentFreeSize=?

Friday, July 17, 2015 3:45 PM
  • i am running OUTLOOK-2010.Run("ACCES-2013.SUB")...
    If you are running Office 2010 and Access 2013 this probably is the issue.

Just takes a click to give thanks for a helpful post or answer.
    Please vote “Helpful” or Mark as “Answer” as appropriate.
    Chris Ward
    Microsoft Community Contributor 2012

Friday, July 17, 2015 3:53 PM
  • You haven't given enough information to answer your question.  You are trying to delete the table named "USysRegInfo", and an error is being raised indicating that the table doesn't exist.  This is a table that doesn't normally exist, though; it is only present in databases intended to be add-ins.  So why are you trying to delete it?

The bit of code you have shown implies that the variable lc_TAB contains the table name.  How was this table name assigned to the variable?  Why does this variable contain "USysRegInfo"?  What code assigns the value "USysRegInfo" to lc_TAB?

Friday, July 17, 2015 4:45 PM
  • Can you explain why you think USysRegInfo exists or should exist?

Right-click the title bar of the Navigation Pane and select Navigation Options. Check the boxes to Show Hidden Objects and Show System Objects. If USysRegInfo exists it will now be visible in the Nav Pane, but as you found out it doesn't exist.

Bill Mosca
    www.thatlldoit.com
    http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/MS_Access_Professionals

Friday, July 17, 2015 7:48 PM
  • DoCmd.DeleteObject acTable, lc_TAB
    ? err,err.Description
     3011,The Microsoft Access database engine could not find the object 'USysRegInfo'. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly. If 'USysRegInfo' is not a local object, check your network connection or contact the server administrator

Can you explain why you think USysRegInfo exists or should exist...? NO, I CAN NOT IT EXPLAIN, IT IS ACCESS ERROR MESSAGE, when i try to delete some Table....pullhair.gif

===================================

USysRegInfo........................NOT exists

i am running OUTLOOK-2010.Run("ACCES-2013.SUB")...

Many subs .....OUTLOOK-2010.Run("ACCES-2013.SUB")....OK

ONLY ONE SUBROUTINE ......WITH THIS CRAZY ERROR....pullhair.gif

Monday, July 20, 2015 9:26 AM
  • Can you explain why you think USysRegInfo exists or should exist...? NO, I CAN NOT IT EXPLAIN, IT IS ACCESS ERROR MESSAGE, when i try to delete some Table....

USysRegInfo........................NOT exists

As you have been told repeatedly, table USysRegInfo will not exist in most databases.  Your code is trying to delete table USysRegInfo, so of course an error message is displayed.  The error message is not a bug.  If there is a bug, the bug is in the code that specifies this particular table to be deleted.  The code you have posted doesn't show why it is attempting to delete that table.

If I understand you correctly, you are running an Access procedure from Outlook.  This is not necessarily a problem in itself.  Please post the code of that Access procedure, so we can see what it is doing and where the error may be coming from.  The error is *not* in the line of code, "DoCmd.DeleteObject acTable, lc_TAB", that you have posted.

Monday, July 20, 2015 2:17 PM

lc_TAB...it is my temporary table name, (VARIABLE: LOCAL-CHARACTER-STRING)...as i said above

=====================

Your code is trying to delete table USysRegInfo, so of course an error message is displayed. ....NOT TRUE

=====================

If I understand you correctly, you are running an Access procedure from Outlook. ....YES

THE SAME DIRECTLY IN AC.2013............OK, NO - ERRORS

=====================

Please post the code of that Access procedure, so we can see what it is doing and where the error may be coming from: ....OK, CODE FOLLOWS NEXT , TO MORROW...

• Edited by PACALA_BA Monday, July 20, 2015 3:26 PM
    Monday, July 20, 2015 3:15 PM
  • Okay, so you get this error when that routine runs. You say it happens when you try to delete a table. How are you deleting it? You must do some debugging and find out where the routine is being called so you can determine why it is called. Then you must either comment out the calling line or remove it.

And I don't know about the others responding to your posts, but your use of animated emoticons really annoys me. You might have noticed no one else uses them. While they might be fun in social forums, in my opinion, all they do is distract in technical forums like this one.

Bill Mosca
    www.thatlldoit.com

Monday, July 20, 2015 3:18 PM
  • Okay, so you get this error when that routine runs. You say it happens when you try to delete a table. How are you deleting it? You must do some debugging and find out where the routine is being called so you can determine why it is called. Then you must either comment out the calling line or remove it.

And I don't know about the others responding to your posts, but your use of animated emoticons really annoys me. You might have noticed no one else uses them. While they might be fun in social forums, in my opinion, all they do is distract in technical forums like this one.

Bill Mosca
    www.thatlldoit.com

Adding to Bill's comment here, and I know that Bill and I aren't the first to say this, your use of the icons and your means of response with all the oddball characters and such are absolutely annoying and make it difficult to have any desire to lend you any assistance.  Also, a majority of your posts seem to be more like complaints than a need for help.  Unless you choose to be a little more intelligible and professional in your posts, I'm certain you will see less and less response.

Monday, July 20, 2015 4:20 PM

lc_TAB...it is my temporary table name, (VARIABLE: LOCAL-CHARACTER-STRING)...as i said above

lc_TAB is a *variable*, according to your description.  What is the value of that variable at the time the error is raised?   Have you checked, in debug mode?  Everything we've seen says that it is "USysRegInfo".  If it isn't, then I agree there is something strange going on.  If it is, then as I said before, you need to look at the code that sets the value of this variable.

Monday, July 20, 2015 5:58 PM
  • Have you checked, in debug mode?  .......................YES

Everything we've seen says that it is "USysRegInfo"............FALSE

? lc_TAB
    R_W_CDF_ALL_MAJ_1
    DoCmd.DeleteObject acTable, lc_TAB.............................???
    DoCmd.DeleteObject acTable,"R_W_CDF_ALL_MAJ_1".................???
    ? ERR,ERR.Description
     3011         The Microsoft Access database engine could not find the object 'USysRegInfo'. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly. If 'USysRegInfo' is not a local object, check your network connection or contact the server administrator.

========================================

DoCmd.DeleteObject acTable, "USysRegInfo".................ONLY FOR TEST

? ERR,ERR.Description
     3011         The Microsoft Access database engine could not find the object 'USysRegInfo'. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly. If 'USysRegInfo' is not a local object, check your network connection or contact the server administrator.

CAT0.Tables.Delete lc_TAB..................................OK

? ERR,ERR.Description
     3265         Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.

CALL STACK...6 LEVEL

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 10:59 AM
  • err.Clear
    DoCmd.DeleteObject acTable, ""...........????
    ? err,err.Description
     3011         The Microsoft Access database engine could not find the object 'USysRegInfo'. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly. If 'USysRegInfo' is not a local object, check your network connection or contact the server administrator.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 11:11 AM
  • Set CAT0.ActiveConnection = CurrentProject.Connection

for i = 0 to CAT0.Tables.Count-1: debug.Print i,CAT0.Tables(i).Name: next i 0 MSysAccessStorage 1 MSysAccessXML 2 MSysACEs 3 MSysComplexColumns 4 MSysNavPaneGroupCategories 5 MSysNavPaneGroups 6 MSysNavPaneGroupToObjects 7 MSysNavPaneObjectIDs 8 MSysObjects 9 MSysQueries 10 MSysRelationships 11 MSysResources 12 Switchboard Items 13 TMP__CDFI 14 ZZ_TBL_INI_W1_CUR 15 ZZ_TBL_INI_W1_DFT

===========================================

DoCmd.DeleteObject acTable, "TMP__CDFI"............OK, ERR=0.....(-?-!-)

=========================================== AFTER TABLE DELETE

DoCmd.DeleteObject acTable, "TMP__CDFI"
    ? err,err.Description

CURRENTDB.TableDefs.Delete  lc_TAB
    CURRENTDB.TableDefs.Delete  "TMP__CDFI"
    CURRENTDB.TableDefs.Delete ""

CURRENTDB.TableDefs.Delete "USysRegInfo"

? err,err.Description
     3265         Item not found in this collection.

• Edited by PACALA_BA Tuesday, July 21, 2015 12:01 PM
    Tuesday, July 21, 2015 11:50 AM
  • Set CAT0.ActiveConnection = CurrentProject.Connection

for i = 0 to CAT0.Tables.Count-1: debug.Print i,CAT0.Tables(i).Name: next i 0 MSysAccessStorage 1 MSysAccessXML 2 MSysACEs 3 MSysComplexColumns 4 MSysNavPaneGroupCategories 5 MSysNavPaneGroups 6 MSysNavPaneGroupToObjects 7 MSysNavPaneObjectIDs 8 MSysObjects 9 MSysQueries 10 MSysRelationships 11 MSysResources 12 Switchboard Items 13 TMP__CDFI 14 ZZ_TBL_INI_W1_CUR 15 ZZ_TBL_INI_W1_DFT

? err,err.Description

CURRENTDB.TableDefs.Delete  lc_TAB
    CURRENTDB.TableDefs.Delete  "TMP__CDFI"
    CURRENTDB.TableDefs.Delete ""

? err,err.Description

Come on! You can see for yourself that USysRegInfo is not listed in your tables. The line: 

is trying to delete it. Can't you figure out what is wrong here? Remove that line!!!!!!!!!!

Bill Mosca
    www.thatlldoit.com

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 6:50 PM
  • Hi, thanks for the Answer, but my code ONLY THIS:

lc_TAB
    R_W_CDF_ALL_MAJ_1
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ PROBLEM-CODE  NEXT-LINE
    DoCmd.DeleteObject acTable, lc_TAB..................???
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    DoCmd.DeleteObject acTable,"R_W_CDF_ALL_MAJ_1"......???
    ? ERR,ERR.Description
     3011         The Microsoft Access database engine could not find the object 'USysRegInfo'. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly. If 'USysRegInfo' is not a local object, check your network connection or contact the server administrator.

ALL THE OTHERS CODE, IS ONLY +++TEST/DEBUG+++.....FOR THE SAME ACTION

PROBLEM IS=========== : SAME ACTION, BUT DIFFERENT RESULTS......!!! =================

IN ALL MY CODE 'USysRegInfo'............NOT FOUND !!!

if err = 3265 resume next

Wednesday, July 22, 2015 8:55 AM
  • Now you're giving us enough information to begin debugging.

I'm not sure I'm interpreting one thing correctly.  You posted:

? err,err.Description

Are you saying that, if you use DoCmd.DeleteObject for a table that exists, it works, but if you use DoCmd.DeleteObject for a table that doesn't exist, you get error 3011, naming "USysRegInfo" as the object the database could not find?

If so, that is quite strange, and I can't reproduce it in my own test database.  Please answer the following questions to help me pin down the circumstances.

You mentioned, I think, that you are calling this procedure, which resides in an Access database, from Outlook.  Is that correct?

If you are calling it from Outlook, how are you referencing the Access database?  Is it an .mda or .accda?

If you are calling it from Outlook, did you say that the error doesn't occur when you call the procedure directly within Access, without Outlook being involved?

When you tested DoCmd.DeleteObject manually and got the same error, were you working directly within Access, or were you working through Outlook?

Can you post the database somewhere we can download it to test ourselves?

Wednesday, July 22, 2015 3:38 PM
  • Helo Mr. Goldgar, thanks for the answer.

===================

Are you saying that, if you use DoCmd.DeleteObject for a table that exists, it works, but if you use DoCmd.DeleteObject for a table that doesn't exist, you get error 3011, naming "USysRegInfo" as the object the database could not find?............................YES

If so, that is quite strange............................YES

===================

You mentioned, I think, that you are calling this procedure, which resides in an Access database, from Outlook.  Is that correct?..........YES, OL-2010, AC-2013

RUN.....................................FFF_ECC_AUTORUN_TTTR_MJK_ALL

Sub RUN_ACCESS_TAED_BACK()
    On Error GoTo LBL_xPAC_ERR
    'On Error Resume Next
    Dim oApp As Object, lc_PATH As String, ll_IGN_ERR As Boolean, ll_Debug As Boolean, ll_RC As Boolean, lc_PROC As String
    Dim oMJL As Outlook.MailItem, ln_ACC_ERR_CNT1 As Long, ln_ACC_ERR_CNT2 As Long, ln_ACC_ERR_CNT0 As Long, lc_ERR_MSG As String
    Dim lc_EM_TO As String, lc_EM_CC As String, lc_EM_Subject As String, lc_EM_BODY As String, ll_MsgSent As Boolean
    Dim lc_PROC_MSG As String, lcXUser As String
    Const acQuitSaveNone = 2
    Const eDB_CUR = 0
    Const eTTImpFox_KBX_XXX = 4
    Const lcXName As String = "RUN_ACCESS_TAED_BACK.06"
    ''''ml_AccAppRunning = True
    SYS_LogToFile "-----> RUN_ACCESS_TAED_BACK.START"
    Set oApp = RUN_ACCESS_OPEN
    ll_Debug = False
    ''''Call WW_CREATE_DOT
    ''''ll_IGN_ERR = True
    ''''lc_PATH = "C:\Users\dlbvpac\Documents\_MOJE\_APL\AC\ADR\xPAC_DFT_OUTLOOK.ACCDB"
    ''''Set oApp = CreateObject("Access.Application")
    ''''oApp.Visible = True
    '''''WW_CMD oApp.hWndAccessApp, eWWCmd_SetForeground, cMsgText:=lcXName
    ''''oApp.OpenCurrentDatabase lc_PATH, Exclusive:=False
    '''''.............................oApp.gklAUTORUN = True.....MANUAL !!!!
    ''''oApp.DoCmd.SetWarnings False
    ''''ll_Debug = False 'gnErrorsCount
    oApp.Run "FFF_ECC_AUTORUN_SET", True, ln_ACC_ERR_CNT1 'RUN-NR=..0, PORADIE !!!
    '-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    lc_PROC = "ZZ_NNNN_KOMIS_SCAN_AUTA_LINK"
    'OFF...Set oMJL = Application.CreateItem(olMailItem)
    ll_RC = oApp.Run(lc_PROC, 1, oMJL, 1, ll_Debug, lc_EM_TO, lc_EM_CC, lc_EM_Subject, lc_EM_BODY, ll_MsgSent)
    If ll_RC And Not ll_MsgSent Then OLK_EM_SEND_EMAIL lc_EM_TO, lc_EM_CC, "", lc_EM_Subject, lc_EM_BODY
    Set oMJL = Nothing
    GoSub F_VFY_RUN
    lc_PROC = "FFF_ECC_AUTORUN_ARCHIVE"
    ll_RC = oApp.Run(lc_PROC)
    GoSub F_VFY_RUN
    lc_PROC = "FFF_ECC_AUTORUN_TTTR_MJK_ALL"
    GoSub F_VFY_RUN
    '....oApp.CloseCurrentDatabase
    oApp.Quit acQuitSaveNone
    SaveSetting "xPAC.OLK", "AUTO", "REG_VALUE_ROBOT_TAED_BACK", Date
    Call WW_CREATE_DOT(50)
    SYS_LogToFile "-----> RUN_ACCESS_TAED_BACK.END"
    LBL_xPAC_END:
        ml_AccAppRunning = False
        Set oApp = Nothing
        Set oMJL = Nothing
        Exit Sub
    F_VFY_RUN:
    oApp.Run "FFF_ECC_AUTORUN_SET", True, ln_ACC_ERR_CNT2
    ln_ACC_ERR_CNT0 = (ln_ACC_ERR_CNT2 - ln_ACC_ERR_CNT1)
    SYS_LogToFile "-----> " & IIf(ll_RC, "OK-", "ERR") & "-RUN_ACC." & lc_PROC & ", ERR.CNT=" & ln_ACC_ERR_CNT0 & IIf(Len(lc_PROC_MSG) > 0, ", INF=" & lc_PROC_MSG, "")
    If Not ll_RC Or (ln_ACC_ERR_CNT0 > 0) Then OLK_EM_SEND_EMAIL gk_emPacVW, "", "", "!.VBA.ERR." & lc_PROC, cBody:=lc_ERR_MSG, varAttach:=mlc_ACC_PATH_ERR
    lc_ERR_MSG = ""
    lc_PROC_MSG = ""
    ll_RC = False
    ln_ACC_ERR_CNT1 = ln_ACC_ERR_CNT2
    '---------------------------------
    oApp.CloseCurrentDatabase
    oApp.OpenCurrentDatabase mlc_ACC_PATH_APP, Exclusive:=False
    oApp.Run "FFF_ECC_AUTORUN_SET", True, ln_ACC_ERR_CNT1
    Return
    LBL_xPAC_ERR:
    lcXUser = lc_PROC
    'If SYS_SHOW_ERR(lcXName, Err.Number, Err.Description, Err.Source) Then Resume LBL_xPAC_END
    Select Case SYS_SHOW_ERR(lcXName, Err.Number, Err.Description, Err.Source, lcXUser, bErrMsg:=0): Case 0: Resume LBL_xPAC_END: Case 1: Resume: Case Else: Resume Next: End Select
    Resume Next
    Resume
    Resume LBL_xPAC_END
    End Sub

===================

If you are calling it from Outlook, how are you referencing the Access database?  Is it an .mda or .accda?....ACCDB

===================

If you are calling it from Outlook, did you say that the error doesn't occur when you call the procedure directly within Access, without Outlook being involved?...............YES

===================

When you tested DoCmd.DeleteObject manually and got the same error, were you working directly within Access, or were you working through Outlook ?.........DIRECTLY ACCESS

===================

Can you post the database somewhere we can download it to test ourselves ?...OK, I WILL TRY TO CREATE TEST_CODE.ACCDB without TABLES.ACCDB

Thursday, July 23, 2015 9:22 AM
  • Can you post the database somewhere we can download it to test ourselves ?

TEST_CODE.ACCDB.ZIP (small modified).....~9MB

TABLES.ACCDBs.ZIP..........0.1MB

I will ask my Admin for upload...

Thursday, July 23, 2015 3:05 PM
  • Hi PACALA_BA,

I could not reproduce your issue. When I delete the table which did not exist, the error is related with the table name instead of “USysRegInfo”, I could not think out why it is related with “USysRegInfo”. But, based on your description, it will happen when the table did not exist. If so, I suggest you add if statement before the DeleteObejct command, if the table did not exist, do not run the DeleteObject command. Something like below:

Sub deltetable()
        Dim tblName As String
        tblName = "tbl1" 'table name
        If DCount("[Name]", "MSysObjects", "[Name]='" & tblName & "'") = 1 Then
            DoCmd.DeleteObject acTable, tblName
            Debug.Print "ok"
        End If
    End Sub

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, July 24, 2015 6:09 AM
  • Hi,

======= I could not reproduce your issue...... ==========

I ++CAN REPRODUCE++ MY ISSUE, DAILLY ON ..........................OL-2010+AC.2013

IF I SKIP SOME "ITEMS" IN ...............OL-2010+AC.2013 , IT IS .......OK

I CAN REPRODUCE it on TEST_CODE.ACCDB.ZIP  with TABLES.ACCDBs with only ONE ROW

If you are calling it from Outlook, did you say that the error doesn't occur when you call the procedure directly within Access, without Outlook being involved?...............YES

=================================

THERE IS SOMETHING STRANGE, LIKE IN AC.2003

------->>>   CrashMaker - StrangeStringBehavior !!!

or vba-string-bug , String_bug ,  Compiler-WRONG

=================================

• Edited by PACALA_BA Friday, July 24, 2015 2:58 PM
    Friday, July 24, 2015 2:31 PM
  • Can you post the database somewhere we can download it to test ourselves ?

TEST_CODE.ACCDB.ZIP (small modified).....~9MB

TABLES.ACCDBs.ZIP..........0.1MB

I will ask my Admin for upload...

Were you able to upload these somewhere?  If so, could you provide a link, please?

Friday, July 24, 2015 5:39 PM
  • Hi PACALA_BA,

Did it work for you to work around this issue with “If DCount("[Name]", "MSysObjects", "[Name]='" & tblName & "'") = 1 Then”? If it not, please feel free to let us know. If it does, and you still insist on why this error happen, it would be helpful if you could share us your reproduce demo, and then we could test at our side.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, July 27, 2015 9:01 AM
  • ?  lc_TAB
    R_W_CDF_ALL_MAJ_1

DoCmd.DeleteObject acTable, lc_TAB
    ? ERR,ERR.Description

? DCount("[Name]", "MSysObjects", "[Name]='" & lc_TAB & "'") 

? DCount("[Name]", "MSysObjects", "[Name]='USysRegInfo'") 

Did it work for you to work around this issue with “If DCount("[Name]", "MSysObjects", "[Name]='" & tblName & "'") = 1 Then”?.............NO (OL-2010 + AC.2013)

============

============

As far as I know, USysRegInfo is a table that is normally created in databases intended as add-ins, to be managed by the Access Add-In Manager. I don't know why it would otherwise exist.

I AM USING ++CUSTOM MENU-TOOLBAR++ FROM AC-2003, IN AC.2013 ......LOCATED UNDER ADD-INS

=============

if you could share us your reproduce demo........YES, i am waiting for my Admin/MVP

=============

? ALL  "MSysObjects", COLUMN= "Name"
    Tables,Databases,Relationships,MSysDb,MSysObjects,MSysACEs,MSysQueries,MSysRelationships,MSysComplexColumns,MSysComplexType_UnsignedByte,MSysComplexType_Short,MSysComplexType_Long,MSysComplexType_IEEESingle,MSysComplexType_IEEEDouble,MSysComplexType_GUID,MSysComplexType_Decimal,MSysComplexType_Text,MSysComplexType_Attachment,DataAccessPages,Forms,Modules,Reports,Scripts,SysRel,SummaryInfo,UserDefined,FRM_KLC_NZV,FRM_KLC_TRM,FRM_ZTP_NZV,FRM_ZZ0_ATR,FRM_ZZ0_BXA,FRM_ZZ0_BXN,FRM_ZZ0_BXO,FRM_ZZ2_BBS,FRM_ZZ2_KUK,FRM_ZZ5_DVX,FRM_ZZ5_ECC,FRM_ZZ5_KSX,FRM_ZZ5_KTD,FRM_ZZ5_STM,CLS_ZZ2_CLP_01,CLS_ZZ2_DLG_01,CLS_ZZ2_EXT_01,CLS_ZZ2_MPK_01,CLS_ZZ2_SPX_01,CLS_ZZ2_SPX_02,CLS_ZZ9_ARR_01,CLS_ZZ9_KEY_01,CLS_ZZ9_OLK_01,MOD_ZN7_IF2_01,MOD_ZN7_KS2_01,MOD_ZN7_KS2_02,MOD_ZN7_SF2_01,MOD_ZN9_ARC_01,MOD_ZN9_BK2_01,MOD_ZN9_DEC_01,MOD_ZN9_EX2_01,MOD_ZN9_FX2_01,MOD_ZN9_SYS_01,MOD_ZZ0_API_00,MOD_ZZ0_API_01,MOD_ZZ0_ATR_01,MOD_ZZ0_CON_01,MOD_ZZ0_VW1_01,MOD_ZZ2_CM1_01,MOD_ZZ2_CM1_02,MOD_ZZ2_CM1_03,MOD_ZZ2_CM1_04,MOD_ZZ2_CM1_05,MOD_ZZ2_REF_01,M
    OD_ZZ3_AC1_01,MOD_ZZ3_AC1_02,MOD_ZZ3_AC2_01,MOD_ZZ3_AC3_01,MOD_ZZ3_AC4_01,MOD_ZZ3_AC5_01,MOD_ZZ3_AL1_01,MOD_ZZ3_BAS_01,MOD_ZZ3_OLK_01,MOD_ZZ3_OLK_02,MOD_ZZ3_VB1_01,MOD_ZZ3_VB2_01,MOD_ZZ5_000_01,MOD_ZZ5_000_02,MOD_ZZ5_FR1_01,MOD_ZZ5_FR2_01,MOD_ZZ5_FR3_01,MOD_ZZ5_FR4_01,MOD_ZZ5_IN1_01,MOD_ZZ7_BK1_01,MOD_ZZ7_IF1_01,MOD_ZZ7_KS1_01,MOD_ZZ7_KS1_02,MOD_ZZ7_PRT_01,MOD_ZZ7_SF1_01,MOD_ZZ9_EX1_01,MOD_ZZ9_LIB_01,MOD_ZZ9_MNU_01,MOD_ZZ9_SPX_00,MOD_ZZ9_SPX_01,MOD_ZZ9_SPX_09,MOD_ZZ9_SYS_01,MOD_ZZ9_SYS_02,MOD_ZZ9_VAJ_01,MOD_ZZ9_VAJ_02,MOD_ZZ9_VAJ_03,MOD_ZZ9_XLS_01,MOD_ZZ9_XXX_00,MOD_ZZ9_ZZZ_00,MOD_ZZ9_ZZZ_01,MOD_ZZ9_ZZZ_02,MOD_ZZ9_ZZZ_03,RPT_ZZ7_TRD,RPT_ZZ7_TXT,RPT_ZZ7_ZMN,AutoExec_OFF,AutoKeys,MAC_AC_EXIT,MAC_AutoExec___RUN,MAC_AutoExec_OFF,MAC_AutoExec_ON,MAC_COMP_SAVE_ALL,MAC_RUN_KUK,f_90DCFC8484ED4196989B8C21B71888D8_Data,MSysAccessStorage,MSysNavPaneGroupCategories,MSysNavPaneGroups,MSysNavPaneGroupToObjects,MSysNavPaneObjectIDs,MSysResources,Switchboard Items,ZZ_TBL_INI_W1_CUR,ZZ_TBL_INI_W1_DFT,MSysNavPaneGroupCategori
    esMSysNavPaneGroups,MSysNavPaneGroupsMSysNavPaneGroupToObjects,TMP__CDFI,TMP__QQ_1,MSysAccessXML

• Edited by PACALA_BA Monday, July 27, 2015 1:40 PM
    Monday, July 27, 2015 1:34 PM
  • Helo Mr. Goldgar,

i am ready for upload, are you there ?

Sub RUN_ACCESS_TEST()
    On Error GoTo LBL_xPAC_ERR
    'On Error Resume Next
    Dim oApp As Object, lc_PATH As String, ll_IGN_ERR As Boolean, ll_Debug As Boolean, ll_RC As Boolean, lc_PROC As String
    Dim oMJL As Outlook.MailItem, ln_ACC_ERR_CNT1 As Long, ln_ACC_ERR_CNT2 As Long, ln_ACC_ERR_CNT0 As Long, lc_ERR_MSG As String
    Dim lc_EM_TO As String, lc_EM_CC As String, lc_EM_Subject As String, lc_EM_BODY As String, ll_MsgSent As Boolean
    Dim lc_PROC_MSG As String, lcXUser As String
    Const acQuitSaveNone = 2
    Const eDB_CUR = 0
    Const eTTImpFox_KBX_XXX = 4
    Const lcXName As String = "RUN_ACCESS_TAED_BACK.06"
    lc_PATH = "C:\Users\dlbvpac\Documents\_MOJE\_APL\AC\ADR\xPAC_DFT_OUTLOOK.ACCDB"
    Set oApp = CreateObject("Access.Application")
    oApp.Visible = True
    oApp.OpenCurrentDatabase lc_PATH, Exclusive:=False
    lc_PROC = "FFF_ECC_AUTORUN_TTTR_MJK_ALL"
    oApp.Quit acQuitSaveNone
    LBL_xPAC_END:
        Set oApp = Nothing
        Set oMJL = Nothing
        Exit Sub
    LBL_xPAC_ERR:
    lcXUser = lc_PROC
    MsgBox Err & "," & Err.Description, vbCritical, lcXName
    'Select Case SYS_SHOW_ERR(lcXName, Err.Number, Err.Description, Err.Source, lcXUser, bErrMsg:=0): Case 0: Resume LBL_xPAC_END: Case 1: Resume: Case Else: Resume Next: End Select
    Resume Next
    Resume
    Resume LBL_xPAC_END
    End Sub

BREAKPOINTS:

Public Function FFF_ECC_AUTORUN_TTTR_MJK_ALL()

Public Function TTTR_MJK0_CUR()

Public Function TTTR_CDF_ALL()

Public Function TT_PIVOT_DFT()

Public Function TT_IMP_FROM_QUERY()

bb = TT_DEL1(lc_cINTOTABLENAME).......ERR=3011

3011,The Microsoft Access database engine could not find the object 'USysRegInfo'

• Edited by PACALA_BA Wednesday, July 29, 2015 2:16 PM
    Wednesday, July 29, 2015 1:41 PM
  • i am ready for upload, are you there ?

I'm here, as I find the time amid my work.  Where do you intend to upload? 

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 2:40 PM
  • TEST_ACC_OL_2010__AC_2013_USYSREGINFO_ERR

say if i can delete it...

thanks

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 2:47 PM
  • say if i can delete it...

Got it.  You can delete it.  I'll look at it when I get the chance, which will probably not be today -- I've got a work deadline.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 3:01 PM
  • OK, DELETED

....................1-16.08.2015 holidays

• Edited by PACALA_BA Thursday, July 30, 2015 3:51 PM
    Wednesday, July 29, 2015 3:06 PM
  • Helo Mr. Goldgar,

The same on: Office 2010+ACC.2010

Monday, August 31, 2015 12:52 PM