Office developer documentation, downloads, tools | Office 365, Apps for Office, Apps for SharePoint

Office Developer Documentation

Office 365 APIs

Access Office 365 data for websites or native applications running on iOS, Android, Windows, and other device platforms with the Office 365 REST APIs.

APIs

Develop for

APIs for

Try the Office 365 APIs

Office Add-ins (formerly Apps for Office)

Build an add-in that lives inside Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, or Project to extend what you can do from right in the documents, across devices and platforms — like pulling content from the web, calling mapping services, locating news, translating text, and more.

SharePoint Add-ins (formerly Apps for SharePoint)

Build SharePoint-hosted or provider-hosted add-ins to use remote web applications, surface remote data, offload business logic, access SharePoint list data, integrate with Office applications and services, make SharePoint a portal for other applications, and more.

Developer documentation for other Office products

none
How to get Selected list item from a Custom list programatically on Button Click

Dotaz

• Hi,

I have a SPGridView with Buton(ReadMore) and am binding the List Data to this Grid.Now, How to get Selected list item ID from this list on this Button Click ?

Please help me to resolve this.

Many Thanks in Advance..!

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker!

12. března 2012 18:39

Odpovědi

• Got the solution, just get the ListItem ID and keep it in Hidden Variable and pass the same will makes the job done... :)

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker!

16. května 2012 9:36

Všechny reakce

Office developer documentation, downloads, tools | Office 365, Apps for Office, Apps for SharePoint

Office Developer Documentation

Office 365 APIs

Access Office 365 data for websites or native applications running on iOS, Android, Windows, and other device platforms with the Office 365 REST APIs.

APIs

Develop for

APIs for

Try the Office 365 APIs

Office Add-ins (formerly Apps for Office)

Build an add-in that lives inside Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, or Project to extend what you can do from right in the documents, across devices and platforms — like pulling content from the web, calling mapping services, locating news, translating text, and more.

SharePoint Add-ins (formerly Apps for SharePoint)

Build SharePoint-hosted or provider-hosted add-ins to use remote web applications, surface remote data, offload business logic, access SharePoint list data, integrate with Office applications and services, make SharePoint a portal for other applications, and more.

Developer documentation for other Office products