Since Akali died. RRS feed

• Question

• Cannot Open Any Ports For Any Game Anywhere. Not on Azure, not on my computer using DMZ open ports.

I can open proxy servers, web servers, but that's it.. The configurations of game servers don't open through NAT anywhere as it used to or something. Is it satellite? I remember when I had DMZ and I simply went to sleep with Garrys Mod starting a game server from in game if that's the case. Now after 2012 or so I have not been able to open ports for games or VPNGATE.NET server in late 2019 and same for L2TP that time.

They used false positive NAT to hack, they were blocked to hack most places.

Must be a range domain virus.

Why?

12/16/2020 5:27 AM

Saturday, December 26, 2020 3:28 AM

All replies

• Don't tell me that games on steam changed configurations for opening game servers. Haha.

Tell me a solution so I can open game ports. Do I do something In Windows system, BIOS synchronization / Registry?

Saturday, December 26, 2020 3:31 AM
  • Maybe the Remote Procedure Calls must be all allowed in Group Policy or RPC Registry editor in LOCAL MACHINE / SOFTWARE / MICROSOFT / RPC / Internet / Ports / * set to Y and 0-65535
    Saturday, December 26, 2020 4:45 AM