Unwanted Remote User RRS feed

• Question

• I have had the same remote user for the past 3+years! I have made 2 police reports,MicroSoft tec's have Quick assited me countless of times but he allways seems to come back.Sometimes within hours!This "remote user/Hacker has stoolen my computer away from me!! He has installed his own Trusted person info, he has inherited,changed all permissions and somehow bloocked my internet connection that I pay for"broadband" to his internet connection!Which is Intel Gegabit Network. He has a DHCP lease that is renewed every 24 hours. I know a little about computers but I have know earthly idea hopw to rid myself of this,,offender!! I am not even sure how this program works,,however whoever reads this please know that this,,entity,has caused me so much,so much 2 computers 3 smart phones a 15 year Facebook account and so on and on!! I REALLY need someone to HELP ME!??! I am Mark Myers email myersmark638@Gmail.com. My MicroSoft account,which said hacker is in control of is JustMeMark2074@outlook.com Once again, Please help me!!                 Thanks:Mark M
    Tuesday, December 8, 2020 6:05 PM