none
Storage bandwidth RRS feed

• 질문

• I think network bandwidth is different depending on size of VM, but I want to know if storage bandwidth is different.
    2019년 7월 19일 금요일 오전 5:15

모든 응답

• The throughput/bandwidth of disk is different and independent from VM, it’s determined by the disk type and disk size you choose, not the VM size. Check details here. Both of them would impact the performance, for example, if an application requirement is a maximum of 250 MB/sec Throughput and you are using a DS4 VM with a single P30 disk. The DS4 VM can give up to 256 MB/sec Throughput. However, a single P30 disk has Throughput limit of 200 MB/sec. Consequently, the application will be constrained at 200 MB/sec due to the disk limit. To overcome this limit, provision more than one data disks to the VM or resize your disks to P40 or P50.

MSDN Community Support Ricky

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

2019년 7월 19일 금요일 오전 6:33
    중재자
  • How is the case right now? If you need help please let me know.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contactMSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

2019년 7월 24일 수요일 오전 2:18
    중재자