none
usb driver RRS feed

• 질문

• hi

windows10 64bit touch driver

1. secure boot : disable > normal operation

2. secure boot : enable > no operation

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing.(code 39)

3. Driver certified by MS Dashboard.

When secure boot is disable, i want to know why the driver won't load.

4. Do I need to proceed HLK with all versions of win10 unconditionally?

5. Please tell me how to operate the driver in secure boot enable.

2020년 2월 22일 토요일 오전 5:29

모든 응답

• Secure boot is a technology where the system firmware checks that the system boot loader is signed with a cryptographic key authorized by a database contained in the firmware.

The default status of secure boot should be configured as enable on Windows 10 system. Also we would not recommend to disable secure boot through BIOS.

As I know, secure boot will load driver which compatibility with secure boot enabled environment, if you need to change status of secure boot, we should uninstall drivers at first, then change the secure boot status, after that reinstall drivers again. The reason is system will load different driver version at different secure boot status.

However, we might need to reset PC to factory setting if you want to re-enable secure boot after disabled it.

Here is a link about secure boot might be useful for you.

Disabling secure boot:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/desktop/disabling-secure-boot

MSDN Community Support Ricky

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

2020년 2월 25일 화요일 오전 2:58
    중재자